And the Shite from the Lane

are in Europa again

cause John Terry's done the Double

Thats fucking brilliant :L

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone else realise how good Ramires´ first touch and passing rate is at the moment. Really impressed me on first sight on saturday, even more impressive re-watching the match. The Mikel-Ramires midfield duo works really well. Ramires pace just creates so much danger at times, especially after defending corners, Ramires just bombs forward and thankfully always has someone to pass to because of a very pacey front-4 (front-4? yes, actually 4 attackers, mental).

Talk about confidence. Did anyone else notice rami rabona pass which ended up with walker for Mata second goal

Yes, I did and I was like what the fuck are you doing :doh:

Actually it was for Danny Boy's goal. Walker received the ball, but Mata hassled Walker & he gave it up like a lil' Girl. Mata streaks in from the right flank & crosses to a streakin' Danny Boy Stud.

I so wish Cech would also be the GK in my team and he'd play for my team during the weekdays. Cuz my gk sucks bug time. She's like a baby elephant- never knows what she's doing :blink:

wait till she is fully grown ,,,,,she will fill the goal.... :D better than parking the bus

I must admit when they went 2-1 up I feared the worse but always had a little hope in my heart, and I was not expecting to get 3 more goals!

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE - WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE!

Just like in the other games we went behind i was sure that we´ll come back and score at least another to level the score. With the confidence we have lately you can almost tell that no one is setteling for a draw in the team. At 2:2 against Spurs i was dead sure that we would win it. It is weird because usually i lose it completely when we fall behind because up until now it would have always been a miracle to come from behind and win it (Ancelottis 2nd season, the big spell in the middle, where we just couldn´t win, AVBs whole tenure).