Spurs vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

Lee Dixon: Oscar performances will inspire Chelsea win

http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/tottenham-chelsea-lee-dixon-preview-191012.html

"I fancy Chelsea to win on Saturday," he told premierleague.com. "Along with Arsenal, the way they've started this season they've been a bit of a surprise out of the top teams. Chelsea's signings, although they've been very similar have caught my eye. I've been particularly impressed by Oscar.

"A lot of people thought it would take a little bit of time, what with all their new signings, for the midfield to settle down, and perhaps wondered whether [Fernando] Torres would fire and whether they would score enough goals.

"But they've surprised everyone with the way they've started, so we can expect it to be an open game at Tottenham with loads of goals."

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be an interesting match. Very much looking forward to Chelsea playing again. Very interested to see what RDM does with his starting XI. Since we play again on Tuesday and then again on Saturday which is a very quick turn-around for what are three very important matches, I think it's fair to say that we should see a few different players. The Spurs match is interesting tactically as well. Where do we give them space? Where do we try to exploit them? Can't wait.

Glad it is back to Chelsea matches now. Though I must admit the belgian matches were nice and very blues colored ...

off topic: Kevin DB was a boss :-) such insight and what passing ability (not the short kind but the awesome kind) .

We will win by two goals I rekon :-)

Mark Lawrenson predicting us to beat Spurs 2-1 on Saturday. Last season, Lawrenson predicted Spurs to beat us at the Bridge and in the FA Cup semi final and we ended up with a 0-0 draw and of course, the 5-1 thrashing of Spurs.

He's jinxing us this time around...

If Lawrenson’s scores were all accurate ,QPR would be 9th! 11 places from their real position :D

Bored weeks without Chelsea,but tomorrow lads are back on the pitch,hope to play with this formation

Cech; Ivanovic, Luiz, Cahill, Cole; Mata, Mikel, Lampard, Oscar, Hazard; Torres.

Perfect lineup but Ramires over Lampard for me. Need the former's pace, energy, mobility and workrate in that midfield where Tottenham are gonna cause us problems. And besides, Lampard just returned from injury and likely not to be at 100% or near it.

Lamps wont even start, he is a great legend but i think Ramires is better in the double pivot (waaay better in the double pivot ).

That depends on the opponent imo. Ramires can press for 90 mins and still find energy to make 70 feet runs while Lamps obviously has a better footballing brain and passing ability.

For this one, I think we will definitely need Rambo more, especially to mark Dembele.