pays the Ref 

pays the Ref
pays the Ref
pays the 

pays the 

pays the Ref 

conte pays the ref.

On 2/20/2017 at 4:54 AM, Pizy said:

Whatever. Sorry, but if we win it "yay," nice to add another trophy. If we don't it's not like the PL or CL or even a CL place where I'd be super disappointed.

If you're Arsenal or Spuds who haven't won shit in ages or United last season who went years and years without winning an FA Cup then it's a huge deal, but I'm personally pretty indifferent to the competition. The "magic" of the FA Cup is lost on me I suppose.

Guess what I'm saying is the only two competition that matter to me are the PL and CL. FA Cup is nice and League Cup is meaningless.

Idk about your ideology , i love seeing us win trophies even if they are meaningless. I might as well even get excited about winning the International Champions Cup:P:P

26 minutes ago, mccg said:

Can see Zlatan  missing this 1 now after wwf elbow incident Today v Bournemouth

No bruv. Cant see sweet FA been done about it. Mous golden boy is touchless right now and wouldnt get sent off no matter what UFC moves he did.

All we need to do before the game to get the most out of the lads is show them this!

We need to make a statement with this game cause you know damned well they will be doing all in their power to make the end of their season better than the middle of it. Lets make Mous head explode!

Its a gotta be there game.

On 04/03/2017 at 4:14 PM, Unionjack said:

No bruv. Cant see sweet FA been done about it. Mous golden boy is touchless right now and wouldnt get sent off no matter what UFC moves he did.

All we need to do before the game to get the most out of the lads is show them this!

We need to make a statement with this game cause you know damned well they will be doing all in their power to make the end of their season better than the middle of it. Lets make Mous head explode!

Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Tyrone Mings hit with FA charges .Both players are charged with violent conduct and have until 6pm on Tuesday to respond. ...Tick tick tock the start of the exploding head , U lucky man get to see that ,turn up the noise !

Oh man losing Zlatan would be such a boost to us. We can handle their other strikers, they aren't that good nor are they physically imposing, I reckon we'd struggle with Zlatan' physicality more this time. Take the man away from a one-man-team and suddenly they are even more average than they have been so far.

On 03/06/2017 at 4:39 PM, manpe said:

Oh man losing Zlatan would be such a boost to us. We can handle their other strikers, they aren't that good nor are they physically imposing, I reckon we'd struggle with Zlatan' physicality more this time. Take the man away from a one-man-team and suddenly they are even more average than they have been so far.

No Zlatan

On 04/03/2017 at 4:14 PM, Unionjack said:

Told u dude no Zlatan, no room for Swedish wrestlers here at the bridge! Hope we rip them a new 1.gu gu gu gu gu get some then some more .

• 5 months later...
9 hours ago, Jason said:

Anybody staying up or waking up for the League Cup draw? :lol:

It's at 4:15am UK time tomorrow.

I was there following on twitter. And an absolute joke it was too. Twitter took at least a minute to update the draw with each new tie, and several minutes between some.. Just as well I didn't actually wake up for it. :)

Meanwhile a little sympathy for Arsenal please. They've picked up what counts as a tough draw for them; a mid table, League One team. At home of course.