Chelsea vs Stoke City

Jase

Pathetic football, endless passing to come to nothing, no width, zonal marking, trying to go through the middle with tippy tappy shitty passes against a team would can defend that type of football all day,

Fucking Pathetic.

Good half. Just hard getting passed that bus!

Who the fuck parks the bus these days!? Ffs!!

Just need a goal and it'll be dandy.

Lol, its a tactic and its works? why the fuck deos everyone have to be attacking football all the time? what a joke, this is type of attitude that's ruining football,

Better be some width this next half or we might as well give up now, also that must the smallest team Chelsea has fielded in 10years....against the biggest team in the league, nice tactics, why must this stupid barca/arsenal football haunt us as well.

• Replies 596
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 time 'Uh, wtf???'. One for the Torres remark and certainly one for the Hazard one ...

Yes Torres is the only player looking to make runs behind their defence. The rest constantly want the ball played into their feet.

Hazard's not playing well. I don't see how anyone can say he's having a good game. I'd like some width and since Hazard has been playing every game, I'd take him off as I want him fresh throughout the season.

Yes Torres is the only player looking to make runs behind their defence. The rest constantly want the ball played into their feet.

Hazard's not playing well. I don't see how anyone can say he's having a good game. I'd like some width and since Hazard has been playing every game, I'd take him off as I want him fresh throughout the season.

I am not saying he is playing tops. Just that he is decent - although he is doing it right now :-). This quite the contrary of Torres ...

What station then - how do I get that - might invest in another Satellite dish, got UK Sky in Austria - but want some other channels as well - someone said use a Linux card sharing server thingy?

PL TV on Eutelsat 7A (7.0°E)

http://en.kingofsat.net/find.php?question=premier+league+&Submit=Zap

Thats what i'm using exept i'm on win 7 plus card sharing server and it's definitely worth the money! :D