Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

Well Ramires at RW isn't certain, a lot of outlets have us lining up as a 4-3-3.

Official website says we're playing the usual formation.

4-3-3 wouldn't make much sense as that would mean Oscar would play on the right up front.

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Di Matteo... he wont last long at all i don't think.

We are going to get fucking smashed, Mikel and Lampard in the midfield... jesus. God help us, that's all i can say, god help us.

And Mata still in the fucking squad, not happy with that, he needs a longer rest in my opinion, should be still out for another week then come back training, not right to have him back right away. And Sturridge?, our best striker still not in the squad.

What if we win?? What will be your opinion of RDM?

Official website says we're playing the usual formation.

4-3-3 wouldn't make much sense as that would mean Oscar would play on the right up front.

Well the UEFA site had us as a 4-3-3, but i'd imagine it's the usual formation with a bit more flexibility depending on circumstances. Oscar will likely be told to press Pirlo as much as possible in the middle.

Di Matteo... he wont last long at all i don't think.

We are going to get fucking smashed, Mikel and Lampard in the midfield... jesus. God help us, that's all i can say, god help us.

And Mata still in the fucking squad, not happy with that, he needs a longer rest in my opinion, should be still out for another week then come back training, not right to have him back right away. And Sturridge?, our best striker still not in the squad.

You strike me as an angry person

biggest positive is that Oscar gets a great chance to show rdm for the full 90 what he can do, and hopefully he can start to cement a position in this squad. also we haven't started yet, so lets worry about getting over run in midfield if/when it happens.

What if we win?? What will be your opinion of RDM?

Depends how we win mate, another park the bus win i wont be too impressed as it's nothing to look forward to or even nothing to look on from. But a nice bit of football and containing possession, seriously doubt it will happen but then i will be very impressed. Juventus are a great side, they can really do damage to us.

We're fucked if we really play this 4-2-3-1. RDM always argues, Ramires gives us "balance" IMO he rather makes our system asymetric.

RDM is simply so fixed on his 4-2-3-1 and Ramires on the RW that he plays anyone out of position only to maintain these to principles.

Well the UEFA site had us as a 4-3-3, but i'd imagine it's the usual formation with a bit more flexibility depending on circumstances. Oscar will likely be told to press Pirlo as much as possible in the middle.

Possibly. I'm just hoping for some width. Juve have a strong defence and are packed in the middle. Attacking through the middle in general is hard enough.

Let's wait and see what will happen.