Chelsea vs Juventus

Jase

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gazette reports that Matri is ahead of Giovinco to start. LOL Luiz and Cahill can handle him like how they handled Gomez. He is the same type of player as Gomez.

Whoever they start, it doesn't really matter. Our defense should be able to keep them in their back pocket. They don't have much threat. Its their midfield we should worry about.

Whoever they start, it doesn't really matter. Our defense should be able to keep them in their back pocket. They don't have much threat. Its their midfield we should worry about.

A bit too confident there eh? Vucinic is a really really good player. If you have seen him play then you would notice it too.

Something I'm noticing too.

I try not to but they get on my nerves. Juventus fans seem to have such a sense of entitlement, delusional arrogance and self assurance.

don't really wanna argue mate, but you do realize that this guy just said "I hope he starts game ... :D" about Torres, with a smile, he was just kidding... and it could be either because he likes him and wants a challenge against your best players or because he knows he is not at his best(it's a fact) and would see an advantage for us if he played instead of Sturridge.. he was not insulting anyone, but you felt attacked and replied that we haven't any good strikers... like that was relevant in that situation. you are really uptight, try to relax man, I(and I believe all the others too) are here just to talk and maybe spice a little this great match, not to disrespect you or other Chelsea fans =) we are not the ones in other forums, we are the ones being polite and respectful, do not mingle us with all the others. if I get on your nerves I apologize, but you should not see an attack in everyting we say. =) hope we can all get along!

Juve.. Tsk, go ahead with some more matchfixing or whatever and get relegated. Cheats.

Firstly, don't join the forum and post something like this. These Juve fans are not being disrespectful in anyway and are welcome here.

If we set out properly and come out on the attack we should have enough to outpace them and win this game. If however we set out defensively like we did vs QPR i am not optimistic. I am not asking for him to do complete changes yet as that is definately not gonna happen but moses isnstead of rambo at RW, and mata back at cam with hazard left... But the chance of him starting moses over rambo unfortunately is close to 0. We can dream.

don't really wanna argue mate, but you do realize that this guy just said "I hope he starts game ... :D" about Torres, with a smile, he was just kidding... and it could be either because he likes him and wants a challenge against your best players or because he knows he is not at his best(it's a fact) and would see an advantage for us if he played instead of Sturridge.. he was not insulting anyone, but you felt attacked and replied that we haven't any good strikers... like that was relevant in that situation. you are really uptight, try to relax man, I(and I believe all the others too) are here just to talk and maybe spice a little this great match, not to disrespect you or other Chelsea fans =) we are not the ones in other forums, we are the ones being polite and respectful, do not mingle us with all the others. if I get on your nerves I apologize, but you should not see an attack in everyting we say. =) hope we can all get along!

I couldn't tell better...

Juve.. Tsk, go ahead with some more matchfixing or whatever and get relegated. Cheats.

Juve was not involved actually, just Conte before he coached Juve =) and on the accusation of one match fixer who got a big discount to his penalty(disqualified 4 months lol) by naming some big names, while the rest of the former team was actually saying he was innocent. I introduce you to justice in Italy! =D

I think most Chelsea fans here would agree you are being way too confident, Hopefully it pays off...

I'd rather be confident as opposed to buying into this this 'it's the end of the world, Juventus are the greatest side ever, we are no better than a relegation team and will get destroyed" pessimistic bullshit.

What do you mean? What he stated is actually factual. You did get caught for Matchfixing and you did get relegated...

u don't know nothing...there was no matchfixing...but if u don't know our story and hate for juve in Italy, u cannot tell... a state judge told "there was danger of offense"... more simply "LOBBY", as in all other corners of the world...for us was different, was a offense... before to talk learn the subject!