QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

Lampard has just played two internationals....! Give him a rest play Rami or Romeu in his place and put Moses right wing. Comon RDM even I can work the obvious out and I'm hungover my laptop with a headache of the century!

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stoke actually do have a genuine threat down the flanks. It's Bosingwa, Fabio, Park and SWP not Alves, Alba, Pedro and Sanchez.

HAHA underestimate them all you want, i have seen so many average wingers cause us problems over the years.

If your Oscar you must be perplexed. Your Brazil's starting number 10, one of the brightest young talents in world football and you are being kept out of the team by a left back and a box to box midfielder. Had he joined Spurs he would certainly have established a regular starting place in the side, so far with us he hasn't even started a game.

You would think were facing Ronaldo/Marcelo on one side and Robben/Lahm on the other. Ridiculously cautious line up but we probably wanna host Juve with a clean sheet in the back of our minds.

So many playing out of position though....

Stoke dont have Bosingwa, Fabio, SWP and Park as threats out wide so it makes perfect sense for Ramires and Bertrand to start.

Which is kinda the point isn't it? We are more concerned with their attacking threats than letting them worry about us. Can understand if you play one of them but both?! :doh:

Don't expect too much wing play from us today if the past performances of Bertrand and Ramires at LW and RW respectively,attacking wise, are anything to go by.

HAHA underestimate them all you want, i have seen so many average wingers cause us problems over the years.

I'm not underestimating them but could you imagine Man City or Man Utd picking such a defence orientated side for a game against QPR? Not a chance. Last time I checked we are the European Champions, they should be making concessions for us, not the other way around.

Which is kinda the point isn't it? We are more concerned with their attacking threats than letting them worry about us. Can understand if you play one of them but both?! :doh:

Don't expect too much wing play from us today if the past performances of Bertrand and Ramires at LW and RW respectively,attacking wise, are anything to go by.

we are playing away dont forget in these kind of games its not about going all out attack, what RDM is doing is sensible and makes sense, if it doesn't work then its very easy to change things with the players on the bench, Robbie is being very clever with this line up, i hope it works out for him and i think it will.

I've made enough excuses for RDM's defensive tactics, but this team is just pathetic. Hazard has no real support and again we have no width.

If we concede first we're fucked.

Exactly. I'm tired of holding my tounge about RDM. His defensive tactics are quite pathetic and make him seem like an idiot. If we win fair play, but this simply cannot keep happening...

Imagine if this keeps up. He keeps opting for defensive wingers instead of actual attacking players...Scary thought. If he does he should pack his bags.

He will keep up with it in tricky away games against teams with attacking fullbacks.

I've made enough excuses for RDM's defensive tactics, but this team is just pathetic. Hazard has no real support and again we have no width.

If we concede first we're fucked.

If we concede, we can easily bring on more attacking players. Have some faith guys!