QPR vs Chelsea

Kieran.

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we get the win then its all good.... But he has to be willing to change things extremely early if things are not going to plan.... And by early i am talking about 35 mins into the game... Putting it simply if you are the QPR defence would you rather see Ramires Hazard Bertrand torres, or a variation of Moses Oscar Hazard Torres, i mean its not even close.

I understand balance in the team, but Ramires doesn't even offer any balance, he actually plays as a RW rather than going more centrally and running back more or covering in midfield. He's always on the RW trying to take on players and cross, ah for fuck sake this is going to be one hard game.

Sinclair starts for City against Stoke at the Britannia and here, RDM refuses to play Moses or even Sturridge out wide and takes the cautious approach.

Stoke dont have Bosingwa, Fabio, SWP and Park as threats out wide so it makes perfect sense for Ramires and Bertrand to start.

I just don't understand Ramires playing right wing. Particularly when Bertrand is playing wide on the other side. Maybe if we were playing against Barcelona or Real Madrid then it might be understandable but it's QPR, surely we should be taking the game to them.

In Moses and Oscar we have two attack minded, technically gifted players but neither, let alone both, start. It's perplexing that we are playing such a counter attacking suited side against QPR.

This is defensive overkill though...I'm pretty sure he wasn't going to be Chelsea manager next season anyway but the constant defensive tactics are not helping his chances one bit.

Way too early to be talking about RDM's chances. And I can't understand the criticism to his tactics since they have yet to fail.

So it's either Mikel/Lampard in the double pivot (*Enter loads of swears here*) or Mikel/Ramires in the double pivot, Lampard behind Torres, Hazard on the right and Bertrand on the left.

Guess which one it'll be? Probably the first.

I cannot fathom why Ramires is getting picked over Moses.

Why didn't QPR put out defensive wingers to deal with our threats? Exactly. RDM is way too defensive.

If we started with Moses and Sturridge out wide then i am sure Hughes would tell Bosingwa and Fabio not to go forward to much and they do have defensive wingers, Park and SWP both do a job defensively.

Playing Bertrand at LW is acceptable I guess but both Ramires and Bertrand? I know RDM expects it to be difficult but seriously. Let's hope for his sake we win. 3 points is 3 points but we need to be making progression and playing better each week. RDM doesn't seem to understand that notion.

Lets not panic, we played Newcastle and had doubts of the "defensive" outlook but we outplayed them and were very fluid in play, especially in the opening half of play. But I agree with others as well though, why sign a bunch of attacking wingers and not play them. Funny to think that even Marin is to come back in the foil as well, really disappoints me sometimes but same way still going to give my full support