Victor Moses

Superblue

I think Lukaku will count as a HG next year.

He will

A home-grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the Season during which he turns 21).

He will

A home-grown player will be defined as one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Football Association of Wales for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the Season during which he turns 21).

Thank you. @CHOULO19, the rules here are ambiguous enough to allow Lukaku to be considered as a HG talent.

Thank you. @CHOULO19, the rules here are ambiguous enough to allow Lukaku to be considered as a HG talent.

How so? The end season in which he turned 21 is this past one which ended in June. And he's only spent 34 months in England before the end of it. Unless I am understanding something incorrectly.

How so? The end season in which he turned 21 is this past one which ended in June. And he's only spent 34 months in England before the end of it. Unless I am understanding something incorrectly.

That's why I say the rules aren't as sure set as '36 months'. You also have 'completed three full seasons' under there which Lukaku has.

I wish the FA would clarify it a bit more but there is enough ambiguity in that rule for Romelu to be considered as a HG player.

He will

that is clear 3 seasons OR 36 months .. NO Ambiguity

They say 36 months or 3 seasons.

It's fair to say that he just completed his 3th full seasons past june

That's why I say the rules aren't as sure set as '36 months'. You also have 'completed three full seasons' under there which Lukaku has.

I wish the FA would clarify it a bit more but there is enough ambiguity in that rule for Romelu to be considered as a HG player.

They say 36 months or 3 seasons.

It's fair to say that he just completed his 3th full seasons past june

I understood it as '3 full seasons'=36 months. Like they said 36 months to clarify what they meant by 3 full seasons. But I can see how you would understand it otherwise.

Think its worth keeping him for our 6th am for the season , Jose kinda liked the look of him last season but with alot of players thinking about the wc he went out loan last season,and with our buying apparently over Hazard,Oscar,Schurrle,Salah,Willian&Moses will do

I understood it as '3 full seasons'=36 months. Like they said 36 months to clarify what they meant by 3 full seasons. But I can see how you would understand it otherwise.

3 full seasons could be less than 36 months ,,.. and 3 FULL seasons could be more ,, that is why there is either or