César Azpilicueta

Marvin123

read L'Equipe everyday for 5 years in France ,, much more factual and less rumours than our red tops..

Good rugby coverage as well

When so? Their tabloidification is not that old, a hand of years not more. But yeah, overally that's better than what we can find elsewhere.

laffs was there just over 10 years ago ,....

French football changed so much after 1998, the coverage simply followed and did evolve the same way. As I said it used to be a quality newspaper until the media group did encounter some financial issue just some years ago.

I use to be shocked when I see 4 or 5 old papers I've at home so I can't imagine the difference between a 10 y.o or more newspaper and a current one... During the week it costs more than 1€ for 3 (yes, three) slides of fucking printed paper!

French football changed so much after 1998, the coverage simply followed and did evolve the same way. As I said it used to be a quality newspaper until the media group did encounter some financial issue just some years ago.

I use to be shocked when I see 4 or 5 old papers I've at home so I can't imagine the difference between a 10 y.o or more newspaper and a current one... During the week it costs more than 1€ for 3 (yes, three) slides of fucking printed paper!

I left in 2005 it was still a decent paper then

For the ones who still wants to make blue dreams tonight, I can tell you that Anigo and Labrune are really bad in communication, they often use to say one thing to say another later.

But the funniest is when they both say the contrary of each other on the same day. Or when Deschamps and Anigo clashes via the journalists on the same day, true story, happened last season

La Provence still sticking to their original story and said the deal is done!

http://www.laprovence.com/article/om-a-la-une/mercato-azpi-signera-aujourdhui-ou-demain-a-chelsea

This is a Google translated article by the way.

Posted Thursday, August 23, 2012 at 7:06

Vincent Labrune was indeed in London, alongside José Anigo to negotiate with the staff of Blues

It's done. Chelsea and Marseille have reached an agreement for the transfer of Cesar Azpilicueta. As revealed on LaProvence.com late Tuesday night, the two teams were able to agree to finalize the departure of the Spanish in the UK. Remains the main concerned to sign the famous document of sale.

One final point which was due yesterday, in the evening, or to be placed today. For Vincent Labrune was indeed in London, alongside José Anigo to negotiate with the staff of the Blues, but also chat with English clubs on other transactions in the size of the OM (QPR in particular).

As proof, the two leaders Olympians arrived on a private plane Tuesday in the morning, before leaving the British capital late at night to land on the shots 4am in the Marseille region.

Osasuna 5% paid by the Blues and OM

The board of Chelsea also reminded the president Olympian yesterday to resolve the issue of payment of 5% for the Fifa club trainer, Osasuna in this case. Both parties have agreed to pay in up to 50% each. Impossible to say exactly the amount of the transaction, it has not (yet) been unveiled.

But the European champions title and 10th last year in Ligue 1 are satisfied conditions. This deal resulted in a cordial, even allows OM to connect with leaders in London. Loans with line of sight for the next year. Vincent Labrune and José Anigo be tempted by Gaël Kakuta and consider her ready for the next season.

Now, "Azpi", who played his last game in the colors Olympian Sunday against Sochaux, is expected today in England. Once the traditional medical visit, the child must sign a contract Pamplona 5 years. At 23 years old soon (he will next Tuesday), Cesar Azpilicueta is about to give new impetus to his promising career.