Before The Divs Get Excited

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is right though, we shouldn't get excited. Lampard scored a hatrick against Macclesfield about a year ago ? - we would be in the semis if Grant hadn't comeout with the 'he's injured ' bollocks.

Also last night was a perfect opportunity to play two up top -which lets face it we'll have to at some point during the CL -but another opportunity spurned by the 'Fat Cunt'. Like that, nice ring to it.

Lets play 4 strikers when we're 6-0 up. Priceless. Should have brought Pizarro on for good measure.

I fucking hate all these grant threads, boring boring boring he is on his way at the end of the season.

Were the hell have the interesting people gone like

Lampards bitch

mike cfc

terry26

The only people who know anything about Chelsea fc are as follows

bluelion

ollie

elliot

true blue

esk

fulham broadway

mike cfc

lampards bitch

tri- blue

terry26

layla

bombay blue

The rest of them i just ignore like the wes one bar.

Well I think you're a foreign cunt who is one of the main reasons why I despise 90% of Chelsea fans.

But that's just my opinion like. :rolleyes:

Well I think you're a foreign cunt who is one of the main reasons why I despise 90% of Chelsea fans.

Come on, One Bar, I feel insulted with such comment : I'm a foreign Chelsea fan but it doesn't take away the fact I live with the club everyday of my life. I don't know as many things as English CFC fans do but I try to get as much informations as I can about my beloved Chels'... Don't worry, I also want the yid cunt being sacked soon !

At the end of the day, we all come here and post because we support Chelsea. No-one on here has the right to make judgements about who is or isnt worthy. Some posters have a longer history with the club than others, some know what colour pants JT wears, some really aint that interested what he wears under his shorts. Supporting Chelsea might mean different things to each of us but surely there's enough people out there waiting to take a pop at us without us doing it to each other?

At the end of the day, we all come here and post because we support Chelsea. No-one on here has the right to make judgements about who is or isnt worthy. Some posters have a longer history with the club than others, some know what colour pants JT wears, some really aint that interested what he wears under his shorts. Supporting Chelsea might mean different things to each of us but surely there's enough people out there waiting to take a pop at us without us doing it to each other?

Spot on, misschief. Age, race, nationality - none of it matters. We are all here to support Chelsea and when the rest of the world is against us we should be looking to our fellow fans to stand united. I believe Manchester United have the motto United We Stand, Divided We Fall. Chelsea's should very much be United We Stand, United We Fall. We are all fans to some extent - some moreso than others down to many varying reasons but ultimately Chelsea fans need to stick by each other. People have their disagreements on what a proper fan is. In my opinion, the proper fan is the fan who sticks by the club no matter what, no matter who is the manager, no matter who is the owner or chief executive or anyone else. We support the football club as a team and we support the players who represent this club on the pitch, not the people who claim to represent this club in order to pick up their pay cheque.

_44127481_chin416.jpg

1. So 90% of Chelsea fans are foreign :dunce:

2. How can you support a team but despise 90% of their fans HOW YOU SICK FUCK ! :huh:

3. More english people live in holland than dutch people in england. :clown::wacko:

4. Taxi for gay bar oh sorry i mean one bar :wave::wave::wave:

Edited by Badboy

Spot on, misschief. Age, race, nationality - none of it matters. We are all here to support Chelsea and when the rest of the world is against us we should be looking to our fellow fans to stand united. I believe Manchester United have the motto United We Stand, Divided We Fall. Chelsea's should very much be United We Stand, United We Fall. We are all fans to some extent - some moreso than others down to many varying reasons but ultimately Chelsea fans need to stick by each other. People have their disagreements on what a proper fan is. In my opinion, the proper fan is the fan who sticks by the club no matter what, no matter who is the manager, no matter who is the owner or chief executive or anyone else. We support the football club as a team and we support the players who represent this club on the pitch, not the people who claim to represent this club in order to pick up their pay cheque.

100% spot on. Now forget about who the manager is and get behind the team and the players. There are 2 important trophies left and they need our support. Whether we have a Jew, a londoner or an illegal Iraqui immigrant as our owner or manager, Whatever happens, i'll still be behind the team 100% and give them my full support.

Each to their own, But I'm not having it while the club is being manipulated by a couple of Yids.

Strength of your Nature

Why are british people like this ? if you dont like someone you attack their race.

If you dont like jews you should not be supporting Chelsea its a jewish owned

club.

Edited by Badboy

Why are british people like this ? if you dont like someone you attack their race.

If you dont like jews you should not be supporting Chelsea its a jewish owned

club.

Quit trolling badboy, you know full well it wasn't jewish but a few years ago.

Did'nt realise you miss me that much badboy,even though i was here only a couple of days ago,but i am overwhelmed,but i won't get emotional......i guess it's a man thing :D

Anyways

I ain't doing cartwheels over our demolition over Derby,no pun intended :tiphat:

Still think Grant is a shit manager.

Well done to Frankie though for his four goals.But Derby are really,really CRAP!!!!.

Derby are an embarassment to premiership football. They should be deducted 10 points for the start of next season for being so shit. They will not see top flight football again for a very long time. Definitely the worst prem side ive ever seen.

well charlton, sheffield united and watford arent exactly setting the championship alight. its actually quite rare now that a side bounces straight back up, that championship is one tough league.

Theres a huge gulf between the premiership top four, and then another between the Premiership and the Championship.

Again this is down to money, primarily from TV. There will be a pattern of Championship teams coming up and going down again, because 30 million quid a time is a lot to a championship team, until theres a Championship top 3 or 4. These will probably then be up and down like a whores draws.

Those homegrown quotas on that other thread should in the long run even football as a whole out though