Before The Divs Get Excited

They'll get £30 million parachute money, will rebuild, and wouldn't be surprised to see them come straight back up tbh. Probably still with Jewell as well.
That's wrong.Why get rewarded for faliure?

Surely the parachute payments should go to the promoted clubs from the Championship eg Bristol City,West Brom,Watford etc.Like that it would help them prosper in the premiership,thus the possibility of avoiding more situations like Derby are in,as Ollie said is an embarrassment.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Derby are an embarassment to premiership football. They should be deducted 10 points for the start of next season for being so shit. They will not see top flight football again for a very long time. Definitely the worst prem side ive ever seen.
You're not far from wrong there mate.They are in the same vain as Swindon's prem team from the early 90's under John Gorman and Sunderland from a few years ago.

Derby just was'nt prepared.Lack of money,poor squad.

West Brom would of made a better effort had of they won that play-off final instead of Derby.

Which surely must question that the play off system has to be restructured so that the 3rd place team goes straight into the final and the 4th place team play's off with the team that finishes 3rd bottom in the premiership.The winner would then play the 3rd place Championship team in the final.

As it stands,the final would possibly be be Bolton v West Brom.

Good idea?

Why are british people like this ? if you dont like someone you attack their race.

It's OUR country and we can attack who we want eh. If you dont like it then fuck off back to Holland, you're only good for a bit of skunk anyway. :rolleyes:

Quit trolling badboy, you know full well it wasn't jewish but a few years ago.

Elliott lets say a black man owned Chelsea and he appointed a black manager, but he

was just as bad as grant. Would their be Chelsea fans attacking the manager because

were he came from ?

It's OUR country and we can attack who we want eh. If you dont like it then fuck off back to Holland, you're only good for a bit of skunk anyway. :rolleyes:

Yes its your country so you can be racist to any one you like !

Were only good for a bit of skunk ? at least we dont get abused by america lol. :tiphat:

I gonna talk to him in his language, I'm sorry for the people who don't understand it.

Badboy, je zocht het hé met jouw list van kenners en mensen dat niets van voetbal/Chelsea FC weten. Stop es met jouw kinderachtig gedrag en respect tonen tov de mensen dat niet denzelfde mening hebben dan jou doet echt geen kwaad. Waarom moet je in Godsnaam Amerika hier bovenbrengen ? Goedkope aanval als je het mij vraagt.

What exactly is a 'white only' race?

I thought the Beaker people died over 3,000 years ago.if Britain was the 'indgenious race' that some people want,the Roman's would of fucked off,as would the Vikings,the Norman's,Need i go on?

None of us born in the UK can claim to be properly British,or English.Immigration started in the UK long before ALL of us were born,and all of us have foreign ancestory of some kind,whether overseas or inland,eg:Irish Scottish,Welsh.

Why did the world go to war in 1939-1945?.To stop a vile dictator from fulfilling his desire for an Arian race.This man was not British.was he?

Enoch Powell's 'Rivers of Blood' speech in 1968 was meant to wake the people of Britain up to multicultualism and tolerating it,though some lines in his speech were a tad controversial.

Nearly 40 years on,some people still have'nt learned the lesson,thankfully,it's only a minority of people that are stuck in that timewarp.

I don't regard these people as racists,maybe Nationalists,still out of touch with reality and too ignorant to diversify with the rest of their fellow Citizens.

Elliott lets say a black man owned Chelsea and he appointed a black manager, but he

was just as bad as grant. Would their be Chelsea fans attacking the manager because

were he came from ?

Okay, well firstly I thought you were deliberately saying stupid shit to entice a reaction, hence accusing you of trolling.

But perhaps you're not. Perhaps you're stupid enough to think that Chelsea fans who have supported the club since before Abramovich would just say "right, they're Jewish now, we're off".

To answer the above quote, probably not. There probably is a certain level of anti-semitism under the surface, and when you have a manager performing badly, who happens to be Jewish, perhaps some forget to keep the anti-semitism down out of anger, and it comes out. It happens, it's human nature. I can guarantee you though that had Avram Grant been a really good manager, no-one worth their salt would even think about his religion. I can also say that this trait is not English, it's human.

Where was I going with this? Where are you going with this?

Okay, well firstly I thought you were deliberately saying stupid shit to entice a reaction, hence accusing you of trolling.

But perhaps you're not. Perhaps you're stupid enough to think that Chelsea fans who have supported the club since before Abramovich would just say "right, they're Jewish now, we're off".

To answer the above quote, probably not. There probably is a certain level of anti-semitism under the surface, and when you have a manager performing badly, who happens to be Jewish, perhaps some forget to keep the anti-semitism down out of anger, and it comes out. It happens, it's human nature. I can guarantee you though that had Avram Grant been a really good manager, no-one worth their salt would even think about his religion. I can also say that this trait is not English, it's human.

Where was I going with this? Where are you going with this?

Elliott if roman did not come our club would be in league 1. Its a bit stupid to attack jews when a jew saved Chelsea fc isnt it ?