Before The Divs Get Excited

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stupid shit waste of time thread. theres no need for it. For all the ppl who dont wanna support Chelsea anymore, why dont you just stop. if you hate the club sooooooo much, dissappear.

stupid shit waste of time thread. theres no need for it. For all the ppl who dont wanna support Chelsea anymore, why dont you just stop. if you hate the club sooooooo much, dissappear.

Are you a Grant fan  ? :o

Bore off, how has tonight changed anything? We've just beaten a SHIT team, 6-1 or 1-0 it dont matter.

yes but we all want grant out, nothing is gonna change but ffs respect the players, are you gonna do this everytime we win? Whether we lost 3-0, won 10-0, win the league, win fuck all, win the UCL and the league, grant will not be our manager next season. All these fucking anti grant threads are getting boring and are just a waste of space and time. Yes we beat a team who arent fit for cleaning soiled underwear but thats not the point. We won, just move on.

Edited by OllieCFC

Really constructive turning on each other. Its a forum. Correct me if Im wrong, but forums are where people express their opinions.....and some of those opinions differ. Emotions are understandably running high, irrespective of the odd result, nothing's changed. Roman insulted us by appointing Grant and his remaining as manager, just rubs salt into wounds that arent going to heal until way after he's been shown the door. So if some of us don't appear to be 'moving on', its precisely because we give a shit about the club.

Really constructive turning on each other. Its a forum. Correct me if Im wrong, but forums are where people express their opinions.....and some of those opinions differ. Emotions are understandably running high, irrespective of the odd result, nothing's changed. Roman insulted us by appointing Grant and his remaining as manager, just rubs salt into wounds that arent going to heal until way after he's been shown the door. So if some of us don't appear to be 'moving on', its precisely because we give a shit about the club.

Yes..its a forum, but theres limit to everything. Just because its forum, doesnt mean you start Shit threads like these. There are enough of "I HATE GRANT" threads...and there was absolutely no need to start a thread just to say "SHIT TEAM and GET RID OF THE YID"...waste of bloody time and effort.

Exactly! Everyone has given their opinions about grant on about 50 threads (or 500) and we do not need another one. we want the yid out, even if we win the UCL and EPL, we want the yid out and dont worry, hes gonna go.

I fucking hate all these grant threads, boring boring boring he is on his way at the end of the season.

Were the hell have the interesting people gone like

Lampards bitch

mike cfc

terry26

The only people who know anything about Chelsea fc are as follows

bluelion

ollie

elliot

true blue

esk

fulham broadway

mike cfc

lampards bitch

tri- blue

terry26

layla

bombay blue

The rest of them i just ignore like the wes one bar.

I fucking hate all these grant threads, boring boring boring he is on his way at the end of the season.

Lampards bitch

mike cfc

terry26

bluelion

ollie

elliot

true blue

esk

fulham broadway

mike cfc

lampards bitch

tri- blue

terry26

layla

bombay blue

Tja, hollanders hé ! Nice to know I know nothing about Chelsea :whistling:

Lampards bitch

mike cfc

terry26

bluelion

ollie

elliot

true blue

esk

fulham broadway

mike cfc

lampards bitch

tri- blue

terry26

layla

bombay blue

I am creatfallen to see that I dont appear on badboy's list :whistling::wank2: . Mind you, I know fuck all about anything really.

To the badboys, Ollie's etc, Its really quite simple, If you dont like any particular thread, then dont contribute to it. Dont fucking run about whining about others posts, Just dont contribute.

I am creatfallen to see that I dont appear on badboy's list :whistling::wank2: . Mind you, I know fuck all about anything really.

To the badboys, Ollie's etc, Its really quite simple, If you dont like any particular thread, then dont contribute to it. Dont fucking run about whining about others posts, Just dont contribute.

Well said that man!

Wouldnt get too offended, the bright spark didnt even put himself on the list. :lol:

As CM said, if you dnt like a thread, either dont contribute or offer a proper opinion on why you dont like it.

Some one saying they dont want Grant as manager does not mean they are 'not a real fan'.

Its a place for opinions, everyone is entitled to theirs, so dont abuse people just because theirs is different to yours.