Wigan vs Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

positives are hazard has played well, and the negatives are that we can't seem to keep the ball atm. really should give Oscar 45 mins. really think it will change the game for us, especially in ball retention, and distribution.

2-0 up, 5 minutes gone. Now just see the game out. It doesn't have to be pretty, we have a game on Wednesday. I'd love to see another few goals but a win is the most important thing and we're in a good position to get it. Wigan have to come out now and be open so we may get more chances anyway.

Dunno how people can be so negative, we're winning 2-0 ffs. This is a very good situation! I wanna see Sturridge for Betrand now.

Wow..We're up 2-0 after the first half and people on here are pretending like we need to panic. We played poorly for the last 20 minutes, but that happens. Teams don't dominate for 90 minutes very often. It's going to take a while for our players to get to know each other better, but it's a good start.

The only new player is hazard and hes been our best player

Slacking a little after the opening 2 goals, want to see more from Torres. If he doesnt improve, would like to see Sturridge in strike. Luiz has not done anything wrong but for the safe side maube RDM should put on Cahill in his place because you don't know what Luiz is going to do sometimes. Hazard has been excellent so far and hopefully we can kill the game of with a 3rd in second half

Happy with that, Close the rest of the game out now and come back with three points. 3 games in 6 days, We need to keep gas in the tank.

Im pretty sure its much less tiring to keep posession rather than constantly give it away and chase the ball

Gary Neville said torres has looked good. some great runs...

it is a fine line, but he should have had a penalty early on and i don't think he has been as good as Neville thinks but also don't think he has been as bad as some people think.

All I care is 3 points and no injuries today. We have a really big and long season ahead and I don't give a fuck if we defend a bit as long as we keep winning.

I'm really happy for Ivanovic to bang our 1st goal in the PL and Hazard has been really good. We finally have someone who will be a constant pain in the butt to opposition :D

I'm loving how Mata and Hazard keep alternating between CAM and RW, that's exactly what they should be doing to make the opponents shit their pants. Bertrand hasn't been that effective so far on the left wing, but it doesn't really matter because he's definitely not going to be playing there too often and he doesn't need to get too comfortable there. Maybe we should try taking Oscar on for Bertrand sometime in the second half and try the mouthwatering trio of Hazard - Mata - Oscar playing all together at the same time, at least for a while before subbing off Mata. :cool: