The General Football Thread

Melanicus

Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy has been charged with two further counts of rape.

Mr Mendy, of Prestbury, has been summonsed to appear at Stockport Magistrates' Court on Wednesday.

The 27-year-old footballer, who remains in custody, is now facing six counts of rape and one count of sexual assault.

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Manchester City defender Benjamin Mendy has been charged with two further counts of rape.

Mr Mendy, of Prestbury, has been summonsed to appear at Stockport Magistrates' Court on Wednesday.

The 27-year-old footballer, who remains in custody, is now facing six counts of rape and one count of sexual assault.

what a fucking maniac

makes you winder how many women he has actually raped in his entire life

• 2 months later...

New Documentary reveals. 

Then there was the time he was filmed coming out of a brothel when Wet Spam Manager, his wife drinking her own piss....just for good measure

On 31/01/2022 at 14:45, Fulham Broadway said:

Avram Grant, 66, 'held his exposed penis over a sleeping woman, stripped naked in front of an Israeli model and pestered others for sex', 

New Documentary reveals. 

Then there was the time he was filmed coming out of a brothel when Wet Spam Manager, his wife drinking her own piss....just for good measure

what the fuckery 😜

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This one of the most underrated feats in modern football. Inaki Williams has now played in every LaLiga game for the past SIX YEARS. That's 224 games in a row. Never injured. Never suspended. Never left out. Incredible.

Primeira Liga (Portugal)

FC Porto's 7-0 win against Portimonense means their league unbeaten streak is at 58 matches, which ties AC Milan's streak from 1991-93 as the longest in one of the top European leagues (England, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Germany, France, Netherlands).

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Would be interesting to know whether that does in any form affect City's deal with Haaland.

Any clubs who buy Haaland will only need to pay his dad. City should be happy their biggest obstacle now gone. 

Chelsea fans everywhere losing their s*it over Terry with a Celtic scarf. Really? Theres another Chelsea football forum that has a thread dedicated solely to Glasgow Rangers. I dont browse there, why would I I'm a Chelsea supporter, 

On 03/05/2022 at 03:52, wally green said:

Chelsea fans everywhere losing their s*it over Terry with a Celtic scarf. Really? Theres another Chelsea football forum that has a thread dedicated solely to Glasgow Rangers. I dont browse there, why would I I'm a Chelsea supporter, 

because Gers are a sister club of Chels for ages

and the hate between The Old Firm is probably greater than between any other 2 clubs on the planet, with the possible exception of River Plate v Boca Juniors