Milan vs Chelsea

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What we should be doing is finding the best way to utilise the new talented players we have at our disposal. At the moment we have been unable to do that.

--------------------Torres------------------------

Marin-------------Hazard---------Ramires

------------Lampard---Essien---------------------

A.Cole------------------------------Ivanovic----

-----------Terry------------Luiz------------------------

---------------------Cech-----------------------------

Community Shield.

--------Cavani/Torres------

Hazard------------------Mata

--------Oscar--Ramires-----

------------Romeu------------

Season

Well is bad when you lose, but the victory was not our objective. Rdm play Avb tactics to give the impresion Chelsea are bad, but this is in preason. When we play against City, I know we win and Hazard or Marin scores. :D

Marin wasn't good, he didn't have the skills to pay the bills for me, which explains his gas bill.

Poor pre season, let's hope good season still.

He's paradoxal. If I'm far from convinced by his wasteful last touches/choices, he's better coming on and he's accurate in quick combinaisons in close spaces. We didn't produce many of combinaison, though Marin was involved in most.

In fact he reminds me Nasri (withour being a dickhead). Good on the ball with space, accurate very short passing game, wasteful when too ambitious and frustrating with his last choices

But beside that he's some interesting tactical basis defensively, he's not Antonio Valencia but he knows how to position himself defensively contrary to Mata or Sturridge, Kalou & co. And he has the will to do so (but let's be careful of the "I'll impress the manager" pre-seasons lol)