The London 2012 Olympics

Hutcho

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GB up to 4th on the overall table with 666 the number of the beast in gold,silver and bronze. from 23rd three days ago...not bad for an island that is the 22nd most populated nation in the world. China 1st on both tables, U.S.A. 2nd and 3rd. South Korea 3rd and 26th so hats off to them too.

Now you tell me what are proper sports? :clown::dance:

Football and Rugby ;) i'm only messing too tho anyway, i like the Olympics and i hope we have another good day today. Ennis has started on fire and we won another rowing Gold so far so good for the day.Aanyway China and USA have mammoth countries, if they didn't do well, something's wrong. Surprised how bad Russia are doing, they were top 3 4 years ago and they are huge. Blame WWII i suppose for them losing so many men.

more probably down to the break up of the Soviet union. Russia itself still has over 143 million people there tho. China have more than 1,285,000,000 more people than us. and that`s just the population of chinese people in China itself. think of all the chinese people in cities throughout the world. we be well advised not to piss them off.;) although they have 1,220,000,000 more people than Japan and haven`t vaporised them yet in revenge for what they did to them in WWII.

Big ben got the bit between his teeth today..on his quest to become the greatest olympic sailor of all time. he`s in the gold medal position for the first time these games. looking choppy off the coast of weymouth. spent many a great holiday in weymouth with my g-parents. GB girls had a good start in the Heptathlon..1st and 3rd so far..

Any of you guys see the size of one of the Judo blokes... Absolutely enormous... He lost by getting rolled over lol..

yeah like sumo wrestlers

In other news-Aussie rower got drunk and smashed windows in a Surrey village. Got nicked and then knocked himself out at the police station. Apparently theres a video of him stumbling into a kebab shop in his full kit just minutes before.

Crocodile Drunkdee ?

Football and Rugby ;) i'm only messing too tho anyway, i like the Olympics and i hope we have another good day today. Ennis has started on fire and we won another rowing Gold so far so good for the day.Aanyway China and USA have mammoth countries, if they didn't do well, something's wrong. Surprised how bad Russia are doing, they were top 3 4 years ago and they are huge. Blame WWII i suppose for them losing so many men.

Tell me about it, I'm shocked by Russia's performance. Usually they are nailed on TOP 3 with US and China. I wish GB comes third though, it's like my second homeland to be honest.

Del Potro will win this i feel, there's one final burden on Federer and that's to win an Olympic singles gold. He's feeling the pressure a bit. It will probably go on a bit further tho. Maybe 21-19 or something.