Daniel Sturridge

the wes

Guest justin_3d

Dalglish factor? I dunno. It's an attractive proposition as of late for such players.

He will go if AVB start acting a fool like Carlo and not playing any youngsters, but the same old tired legs.

He will go if AVB start acting a fool like Carlo and not playing any youngsters, but the same old tired legs.

Agreed. Hence why AVB must play him.

What Dalglish factor? long balls and overpaying for English dross.

Come on now. As fans we think that. But as young, English player, to first of all meet Dalglish is an honour. But too have him as your coach where he is giving young, English players their chance, it's a great proposition for any English striker who feels they're being under-played.

Guest justin_3d

Agreed. Hence why AVB must play him.

Come on now. As fans we think that. But as young, English player, to first of all meet Dalglish is an honour. But too have him as your coach where he is giving young, English players their chance, it's a great proposition for any English striker who feels they're being under-played.

That is very true.

Next thing you know, the media will love that team more, just cause they got more British people then other teams....

That is very true.

Next thing you know, the media will love that team more, just cause they got more British people then other teams....

Exactly.

Lucky for us, we're in a better position than Liverpool. If Sturridge becomes a starter, he will be convinced enough to stay.

Sturridge is such a brilliant person. A person which, if we sell him, will not say something against this club, but if he did leave, the board needs shooting! He is the perfect role model of the young English players looking to make the mark at this club - a glimmer of hope to fans also. Come to the end of the international break, i really want to see AVB playing him on the right instead of the trio of choice (Kalou, Malouda, Anelka).

Guest justin_3d

Confident is what I'd call him :D

Yeah I wish Torres had some of that. Cause that mentality has helped Sturridge a lot over the years.

And of course Kakuta will need loads of that at Bolton!

No way Danny is leaving. He's been in our plans for a long time now.

Remember how last year he had to push to make his loan deal go through because the club wanted him to stay.

And now he's proved he's quality and he is the only good option we have on the right side of the front line so we have even less reasons to let him go.

Furthermore if you read that article :

Daniel Sturridge: "I'll make sure Fernando Torres is firing goals in for Chelsea"

http://www.talksport...g-goals-chelsea

He says "I think myself and Juan mata, if we play together, will make sure of it and he'll certainly get a lot of opportunities with me playing in the team alongside him if the manager feels that's right." That shows how confident he is to get time this season and also it shows that he won't be bothered that much playing on the right side even though he is a natural striker.

Anyway that's what I think.

(PS : first post by the way. been reading the forum a lot for a year now got my account a while ago, I decided to finally contribute.)

What Dalglish factor? long balls and overpaying for English dross.

Liverpool are one of Europe's big projects at the moment. Plus, its Liverpool, the club with 5 UCL titles and 18 league championships, any footballer would want to play for them.