Daniel Sturridge

the wes

AVB has given no such indication from my understanding, based on preseason Sturridge has looked much better then Anelka and Kalou.

Sturridge has scored a goal more than Kalou or Anelka in pre-season! And to tell you the truth, I believe Sturridge poses more of a threat going towards goal than Kalou.

I hope Danny won't be forgotten like SWP was... yes, I admit, I liked SWP and was angry that he didn't get a proper run. If Danny gets going, he will be a major player for us.... we need a confident and somewhat egoistic dribbler like Robben used to be.

The boy (at times) has a golden first touch and is so damn quick, I don't know if he's faster than anelka over distance or whatnot but his feet are lightnight fast. Combine it with Ability (...currently improving) to read the game faster and you've got quite a package on your hands.

Sturridge is a good player with decent potential, but I think we're only raving over him as he's English.

Really? I always thought Sturridge had a lot to offer. For one thing, he's one of the quickest, and definitely the most agile in the club. He makes better turns than anybody else in the club and makes life so difficult for defenders. I think he can play a vital part in the team in the near future.

Really? I always thought Sturridge had a lot to offer. For one thing, he's one of the quickest, and definitely the most agile in the club. He makes better turns than anybody else in the club and makes life so difficult for defenders. I think he can play a vital part in the team in the near future.

Blue Lion doesnt need me to defend his post ,,but I will . WE all desperately want Danny to succeed .. He does have potential but imo and it is only an opinion he is quite a way from the

finished product .. He is improving two years ago he seemed completely one footed .. his use of his right foot does seem better.One of the reasons I wanted Zola back here was as a technical coach to hone the ball skills of our players.

Blue Lion doesnt need me to defend his post ,,but I will . WE all desperately want Danny to succeed .. He does have potential but imo and it is only an opinion he is quite a way from the

finished product .. He is improving two years ago he seemed completely one footed .. his use of his right foot does seem better.One of the reasons I wanted Zola back here was as a technical coach to hone the ball skills of our players.

I agree with you that he's not a finished product. But I think he's got most of the things he needs for success. He's clever, physically gifted, determined and confident. His development has been very consistent, and everything about him seems better than it was two years ago. I think if he keeps this up, he can become a top PL striker.

I agree with you that he's not a finished product. But I think he's got most of the things he needs for success. He's clever, physically gifted, determined and confident. His development has been very consistent, and everything about him seems better than it was two years ago. I think if he keeps this up, he can become a top PL striker.

you could be right and I certainly hope you are .. The loan at Bolton was excellent ,,,,except for the red card in the last game

I could not agree with you more zolayes. I have great faith in Danny yet I feel the weight of expectation may hinder his development.