The Australian Discussion Thread featuring 7 years

capriccioso

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely that was a joke? :lol:

Also, the list for Queenslanders:

• Must believe that daylight savings are a communist plot designed to bring down the great state of Queensland.
  • Must believe that daylight savings will cause cows to "Not know when to wake up!".
  • Must drink XXXX Beer instead of water.
  • Must help import Pacific Islander rugby players to play for the state of Queensland in rugby.
  • Must believe that Matthew Hayden deserves a Knighthood.
  • Must regard Aussie Rules as a game inspired by the Devil, designed to bring down the great state of Queensland.

Cap, I love you, you make me laugh so fucking much :lol:

Yeah.

Spike is the only non-foreigner here. KOF isn't white and I'm, of course, half Sri Lankan-Indian.

To qualify as an Aussie you must satisfy the following:

• Look white
  • Have an English first and surname
  • Preferably be Protestant
  • Must enjoy beer
  • Must like either Aussie Rules or Rugby
  • Must have an Australian accent.
  • Must under no circumstance support any English national sporting team.
  • Must have a casually racist attitude towards foreigners
  • Must dislike football and consistently refer to it as a game for "Poofters, wogs and sheila's".
  • Must dislike East Asian automobile drivers

Ever since Germany '06 the attitude towards Football has changed a lot.

If I moved to Australia, would I be considered a foreigner?

Yes and no. Among Anglo-Saxon Aussies like myself you would be accepted much more quickly and receive a much friendlier reception than the Indians or Lebonese.

Surely that was a joke? :lol:

Also, the list for Queenslanders:

• Must believe that daylight savings are a communist plot designed to bring down the great state of Queensland.
  • Must believe that daylight savings will cause cows to "Not know when to wake up!".
  • Must drink XXXX Beer instead of water.
  • Must help import Pacific Islander rugby players to play for the state of Queensland in rugby.
  • Must believe that Matthew Hayden deserves a Knighthood.
  • Must regard Aussie Rules as a game inspired by the Devil, designed to bring down the great state of Queensland.

1. Not a communist plot...we believe it some sort of indoctrination into becoming a New Zealander

2. Mate, daylight savings makes no sense to me. We get like 14 hours of dalight in Queensland, it pointless and annoying having more.

3. Urban myth.

4. Where else are they going to play?

5. Don't be an idiot he already is.

6. It almost happened once. Almost. For three years (2001-2003) Satan or Jason Akermanis as we call him almost brought down our state.

Really? I think it's the opposite (in my experience).

So if I moved to Australia Cap wouldn't like me? :( Fuck you Cap!

I think you have misunderstood me. I was saying he will have an easier welcome being an Englishman than he would being from India or Lebanon. I'm not saying that the Indians and Lebonese aren't nice to foreigners.

I think you have misunderstood me. I was saying he will have an easier welcome being an Englishman than he would being from India or Lebanon. I'm not saying that the Indians and Lebonese aren't nice to foreigners.

Ah OK, my bad.

hello

Hello lol, you must be confused

How's it going, Manpe?

In an Aussie accent it would be pronounce like this:

Howwzz it go-aan Maanpee?

so you pronounce it like man pee? my name must be fun for you guys then. i'm going fine though. how art thou?

I see no mention of Sri Lanka there. Why you jump to conclusions? :(

Manpe :lol::D

I didn't want to mention Sri Lanka because I don't really know how they view Australia. I know the Indian and Lebonese populaitons don't really like 'white Australia'.