Étienne Capoue Joins Spurs

Melanicus

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

De Rossi is hardly a playmaker though, hes a bit of both. He can play accurate long passes from deep but hes not exactly Xabi Alonso. Hes a ball winner as well.

This. De Rossi's passing and vision skills on FIFA are extremely over exaggerating his actual ability in those areas. =P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Apparently hes stalling on a move to Cardiff as he wants a bigger club to sign him. Cardiff are reportedly paying 8.6m upfront with 1.5 in add ons, surely worth a punt at that price for back up to Mikel?

• 2 weeks later...

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/8859737/transfer-news-tottenham-in-talks-with-toulouse-over-midfielder-etienne-capoue

Looks like he'll be off to Tottenham. A player I really like, and I think we could do with in the pivot, going to a team I absolutely detest. Fuck them anyway. They'll lose Bale and won't be a significant threat to us anymore. 3 point lane!

Capoue, Sandro, Parker, Dembele, Paulinho, Huddelston...

Wtf are they gonna do with all of them?

Probably sell Parker & Huddlestone and keep Livermore for rotation. Very powerful midfield, plus the fact that they have a few versatile players should they need more creativity in the shape of Holtby & Sigurdsson, who can both drop into central midfield as well as out wide (assuming they play 4-3-3).

Probably sell Parker & Huddlestone and keep Livermore for rotation. Very powerful midfield, plus the fact that they have a few versatile players should they need more creativity in the shape of Holtby & Sigurdsson, who can both drop into central midfield as well as out wide (assuming they play 4-3-3).

Yeah, you're probably right. They should be a strong side next season even if they lose Bale. Better than Arse if they buy a couple more.

Spurs will probably have the best MF in the PL if they get Capoue in. Capoue, Sandro, Dembele, Holtby, Paulinho.... all good international players for top footballing nations. Still say they lack a Modric like player but I think Holtby can be that player if utilized deeper. The fact that you look at Capoue, Sandro, Dembele and Paulinho, all four of them are very big physically imposing lads too, they are gonna be a nightmare to play against.

Spurs will probably have the best MF in the PL if they get Capoue in. Capoue, Sandro, Dembele, Holtby, Paulinho.... all good international players for top footballing nations. Still say they lack a Modric like player but I think Holtby can be that player if utilized deeper. The fact that you look at Capoue, Sandro, Dembele and Paulinho, all four of them are very big physically imposing lads too, they are gonna be a nightmare to play against.

They have to adapt first before they are lauded as the next juggernaut of midfield football.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You