Mathieu Debuchy

Even if he can play in CM, he's still primarily a RB and specializes at that! If we are to purchase a CM, best to get one who specializes in that area.

Yea ik but like I said earlier I just personally can't bear the idea we're letting him slip through our fingers when he has such good value.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing I don't really understand is why Debuchy is so adamant in joining Newcastle? They may have exciting plan going on in trying to elevate Newcastle into the next level but right now, they're nothing more than a 2nd tier club(no disrespect to them). A player of his quality should be aiming better things especially when there are other bigger clubs interested in him too.

For the same reason some Brazilian players choose to go to small clubs in Italy and Spain, in the hope of getting into a big "club" (Benitez accent, lol) if they have a great year.

Sometimes they wish to go to other clubs but the offers dont come...