Mats Hummels

Joe Ay

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, you win...

Consistent starter on England and on Chelsea. Reliable and experienced. Safe.

Surprisingly enough hes one of the top CBs in the PL still despite everyone thinking hes utter shit... which just shows how idiotic fans can be.

Yea, he had a bad stretch, but recently, as in 2 months, has been consistently solid. Not amazing, but solid.

Consistent starter on England and on Chelsea. Reliable and experienced. Safe.

Yea, he had a bad stretch, but recently, as in 2 months, has been consistently solid. Not amazing, but solid.

Solid and reliable. Two words any coach would like to associate with their center back. Unlike phrases such as flamboyant, wandering out of position, lack of concentration... *cough* David Luiz *cough*

• 11 months later...

Chelsea are desperate to land Borussia Dortmund captain Mats Hummels and have already been in touch with his dad Hermann. [BILD]

Hummels has to make an important decision soon - his contract expires in 2017. If he does leave, Dortmund would want at least €35m. [BILD]

Hummels, Bonnuci whoever, if we are recalling Christensen the centre back we sign must be an experienced defender, even more so if JT goes.

As much as I like Stones and we need more English players, three of  our four centre backs being 22 or under will handicap us too much, Bonnuci/Hummels, Christensen, Zouma and Cahill will strike a decent balance.

• 1 month later...

Think he will go to Bayern, which is a shame as I think he would be an exceptional option for us to play next to Zouma. 

Jerome Boateng and Mats Hummels will be some partnership for Bayern. Both excellent on the ball and Boatengs pace will compliment Hummels lack of it, Hummels positional sense/reading of the game will bail Boateng out at times too.

Zouma and Hummels would be along the same lines I feel. 

Another traitor. Bayern continue to pick off the best players of their closes rivals in their league. What a fucking joke.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

He played for Bayern before, hardly a traitor, imo.

38 mil for a one year contract is more than fair. BVB can't do a thing when the players only want to go to Bayern.

And he was the guy who criticized Gotze for going to Bayern three years ago. Seems like the bavarian money turned his head too.

He's a hypocrite and maybe his wife is calling the shots, she wants all the fame she can get, remember her blog during the world cup and her ridiculous digs at Ronaldo, such a piece of work, lol.

He's a hypocrite and maybe his wife is calling the shots, she wants all the fame she can get, remember her blog during the world cup and her ridiculous digs at Ronaldo, such a piece of work, lol.

If so he should have dumped her and stayed at BVB. I just hate Bayern, even in Austria their fans are super-arrogant. Was so happy when Drogba destroyed their "Finale-dahoam".

If so he should have dumped her and stayed at BVB. I just hate Bayern, even in Austria their fans are super-arrogant. Was so happy when Drogba destroyed their "Finale-dahoam".

In my view Hummels almost always came across quite intelligent and reasonable. But his decision to marry Fisher and how he threw some of his team mates under the bus last season put things into perspective.

I don't have a problem that he's coming home, different time.

10 mil a year, a lot of his German colleagues are already here, club is arguably within the top 5 at the moment, life in Munich and so on.

I would have done the same without any hesitation.

Speaking of the fans, every club has its bad apples. Face to face most of them are actually nice guys, imo.

Keyboard warriors and some underage guys (no disrespect meant, sometimes an apple has to age, imo) are fucking everything up for the rest.

Everyone was happy when we took over and cried when Pep got lucky in 2013.

Anyway, fun speaking English to an Austrian fan.

Have a nice day, you refugee from Chelseafans.de. [emoji4]

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You