Eden Hazard

the wes

You can have an opinion fine, but you are wrong. Hazard is much more important.

And I say you're wrong. The defense is as much as important as the attack is. Said it before too, Hazard can have a hat-trick every game, wouldn't make a difference if we're letting in 4 goals every game either.

Erm, how about you two just agree to disagree? The discussion is basically going nowhere but around the bush..

Erm, how about you two just agree to disagree? The discussion is basically going nowhere but around the bush..

That's exactly what I told him. Instead he thinks he is some kind of footballing god and calls opinions wrong. All he has to do is just disagree instead of calling me out.

And I say you're wrong. The defense is as much as important as the attack is. Said it before too, Hazard can have a hat-trick every game, wouldn't make a difference if we're letting in 4 goals every game either.

NO. I wasn't comparing the defense and the attack. I was comparing AZPI and Hazard! Hazard is more crucial. If cole was to be played instead of Azpi we would have conceded a little bit more maybe 6 points difference if Hazard was not to play we would have been 15 points difference. You were wrong. Face it and let's end this discussion.

NO. I wasn't comparing the defense and the attack. I was comparing AZPI and Hazard! Hazard is more crucial. If cole was to be played instead of Azpi we would have conceded a little bit more maybe 6 points difference if Hazard was not to play we would have been 15 points difference. You were wrong. Face it and let's end this discussion.

Maybe.

However, you can say the same about the am position. If we allowed Willian or Schurrle to be our left winger, maybe it would only be 6 points as well....

Maybe.

However, you can say the same about the am position. If we allowed Willian or Schurrle to be our left winger, maybe it would only be 6 points as well....

No. I am sorry but Hazard is something else. Your point again is not correct since we saw this year how HARD it is to create chances when Hazard is out.

I think people are overstating both Hazard's and Azpi's importance. Our attack won't crumble without Eden nor will our defense without Azpi. I don't think anyone can argue that Hazard isn't the player with most talent or ability in our squad and that on his day he is by far our best and most important player. Azpi on the other hand is the definition of solidity and consistency. While Hazard gives us a 9/10 15-20 times this season, Azpi has been a solid 7 week in week out.

Both perspectives have their valid points. Calling either opinion "wrong" is just silly. Accept that people have different takes on things than you.