Bacary Sagna

jjd06e

http://www.caughtoffside.com/2012/06/03/chelsea-plot-ambitious-move-to-sign-arsenal-pair/

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/901062-chelsea-planning-moves-for-arsenal-duo-theo-walcott-and-bacary-sagna

A couple reports that we are looking at Sagna and Walcott

I searched and didn't see any other threads on him, sorry if there is one and I missed it.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Roman, mate, Mr Owner, sir.... The transfer business has been very nice up to now, don't mess it up with these 2. Thanks.

Can't see this happening at all but hey... stranger things have happened.

He (Sagna) is class but has suffered 2 bad injuries in the last year so won't be surprised if he is a shadow of his former self when he returns.

Don't want another Essien situation, atleast Essien actually played for us at his peak.

As for Walcott :doh:

And at 29 and having broken his leg now twice this season I would have to pass on this one. Would rather a younger full back.

Oh. Didn't know he is already 29! Then, we must avoid him at all cost! Need to get a much younger right back for us going forward.

Probably the best right-back in the league (perhaps behind Richards) and one of the best in the world. But like it's been mentioned, 2 major leg breaks in 1 year isn't good for any player, especially one who relies on his speed and endurance.

Lets be honest we are not Man City, we don't buy half the Arsenal team.

Also why would we need Walcott, is the media insane? If Hulk signs, which is probably more than likely, then we are fine for the wings..... sometimes I think the media need a good slap tbh.

NO NO NO NO WAY mr lasagne is not wanted here

100% TRUE... no arsenal players from now on......dont want walcott, unless he wants to warm a seat in the stands as he wont even get on our bench and i dont want sagna would rather have ivan.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You