Chelsea - Barcelona. Big rivalry?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel this is a kind of relevant to the thread:

Xavi feels that the Portuguese man will forever be in Guardiola's shadow.

"Mourinho is not going to go down in football history," the Spain star told Canal+. "For me, the best is Guardiola, and in the four years that he has been leading the club, he has revolutionized football.

"For example, Chelsea won the Champions League this year, but the club [barca] remains the benchmark in world football."

9 times out of 10 when this guy speaks its just childish nonsense.

why is our fanbase so quick to play us down? we are the only reason barca aren't champions league winners this year, tell any of ther fans, they will tell.. WE FEAR CHELSEA THE MOST.. if thas not rivalry then i dont know wtf is !

Because a classic, a big rivalry like a United vs Liverpool, it will be uncalled for a player to leave your team to join their team.

That would be the ultimate act of betrayal!

Barcelona players joining Chelsea, or vice a verse is no big problem.

And surely our club feels that Arsenal ain't worthy rivals any more when we loaned them Yossi! :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...

Mes Que Un Club, indeed. lel.gif

http://www.guardian....12th-best-world

"Cristiano Ronaldo is not the second best player in the world, he is the 12th. The first 11 are the Barcelona players," Rosell said, according to Spanish paper AS. He added: "Outside Spain everyone is clear that Messi should win the Golden Ball, but here …"

The Barcelona president also had a dig at the Real Madrid manager, José Mourinho, saying he would much rather have Tito Vilanova in charge at this club. Referring to an incident when Mourinho and Vilanova clashed after a clásico, Rosell said: "I wouldn't accept a coach who wants to win at any cost. I would apologise if a coach put his finger in the eye of another."

Mr. Rosell, if your 11 players really are the best in the world, kindly explain the woefully inadequate goalkeeping of Valdes, and your fragile ball playing defence being rogered by a past-it 34 year old. And also explain the best 11 players in the world unable to get past Salomon Kalou at right back.