US Tour

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say, this is definitely not the case. Manure and Liverpool have way bigger fan bases. But we are definitely growing.

I was in Washington DC a year back and on my way from the DC Airport to Bethlehem in Maryland which is a 25-30 mile drive, I saw 6 different people wearing Chelsea Jerseys. I didnt see no body wearing another club's jersey.

I play pick up soccer at two different grounds with different set of people and 80% of them come with Chelsea Jerseys or Jackets. I hardly saw one wearing a Man Utd. No one wearing Arsenal or Liverpool Jerseys.

I was in Washington DC a year back and on my way from the DC Airport to Bethlehem in Maryland which is a 25-30 mile drive, I saw 6 different people wearing Chelsea Jerseys. I didnt see no body wearing another club's jersey.

I play pick up soccer at two different grounds with different set of people and 80% of them come with Chelsea Jerseys or Jackets. I hardly saw one wearing a Man Utd. No one wearing Arsenal or Liverpool Jerseys.

Don't forget, we're hot shit right now for winning the Champions League, and I'm sure it ebbs and flows in different areas. Obviously I can only comment on what I see in Minneapolis, but the Liverpool and Man U supporter groups are much bigger than Chelsea.

Can someone confirm that the trophies are coming along with the team? I heard they'll be on display in New York in front of Yankee Stadium before the game.

Also, anyone have experience with these sorts of games? Should I arrive early, are there activities, etc? Thank you.

As I know there was huge support for Arsenal in past years, mostly because of their attractive style of play. But since Cesc left, Arsenal went down and their passing game is nothing special anymore, they lost quite a few fans. They were among top four (Rm, Barca, United and Arsenal), they realy had huge support.

The point is that they had massive amount of fansbecause of play, not results and I heard we will play very offensive next season, if we will, Im sure we will gain much more support all over the world.

Looking forward to see Psg and Milan games; irony actual; one side raising, other falling because of first...

Is there actual squad list available? Mata, Torres wont play there right? Terry (euro squad), Cahill (had injury) will or not?

Don't forget, we're hot shit right now for winning the Champions League, and I'm sure it ebbs and flows in different areas. Obviously I can only comment on what I see in Minneapolis, but the Liverpool and Man U supporter groups are much bigger than Chelsea.

I am talking about what I saw in May 2011. We were quite frankly shit and had a manager fired. And in florida I have been seeing ALOT of Chelsea fans in last two years.

I have been in NYC, Florida, Cali, Ohio and have rarely seen more than one Liverpool Fan.

I am talking about what I saw in May 2011. We were quite frankly shit and had a manager fired. And in florida I have been seeing ALOT of Chelsea fans in last two years.

I have been in NYC, Florida, Cali, Ohio and have rarely seen more than one Liverpool Fan.

Man u had 67k at their game in Seattle, while we are expected to have around 55k