Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you guys please stop complaining about the price? Damn, it was the same shit when Ramires was bought.

We payed the top price expecting Ramires to come in and replace Essien as our #1 box-to-box player.

But this reported figure for what everyone assumes is a 'depth option' who happens to have some of the worst end product in the Bundesliga will and rightly so infuriate some people including myself.

That's 20m which could be added to signing someone like Cavani, De Rossi, a defender, a back up keeper, Shaw, anyone. But no, it's being justified by saying "he works hard." Lalkovic and Boga work hard too in our youth. Why not use them?

"He has potential" - So do Kakuta, Piazon, etc. Why not use them?

There is no logic behind this transfer. None.

You just don't pay this sort of money for someone who will "work hard and give his all". Any of our youth team players would do that without us having to pay a penny in transfers. For this sort of money I expect a lot and I know we won't get it.

Well i would rather they do that than not. Hard work means a lot. If torres worked hard then there would be less people as annoyed with him. Are any of our youth team players better than him? Not KDB, because i can't be asked to start that thing again, and he could still be staying which is great. But imo, he is a good player worth about 15 million pounds. And because he is 22. He has resale value.

We payed the top price expecting Ramires to come in and replace Essien as our #1 box-to-box player.

But this reported figure for what everyone assumes is a 'depth option' who happens to have some of the worst end product in the Bundesliga will and rightly so infuriate some people including myself.

That's 20m which could be added to signing someone like Cavani, De Rossi, a defender, a back up keeper, Shaw, anyone. But no, it's being justified by saying "he works hard." Lalkovic and Boga work hard too in our youth. Why not use them?

Well you guys who worship Mourinho so much, he gave the go to get him.

So what happens to in Mourinho we trust?

Only when it's convenient?

He's better than them.

If he was as good as people claim, "resale value" due to his age would be irrelevant. If he's that good with such a high-potential ceiling, why would we consider selling him?

Well i would rather they do that than not. Hard work means a lot. If torres worked hard then there would be less people as annoyed with him. Are any of our youth team players better than him? Not KDB, because i can't be asked to start that thing again, and he could still be staying which is great. But imo, he is a good player worth about 15 million pounds. And because he is 22. He has resale value.

You're blind. Torres works hard plenty. He's in fact one of the hardest workers in the team. He's just shit though.

Well you guys who worship Mourinho so much, he gave the go to get him.

So what happens to in Mourinho we trust?

Only when it's convenient?

Don't generalize me.

I'm discussing Schurrle's transfer and you're having a go at people and wrongly throwing me amongst them for 'worshiping' (laughable) Mourinho?

You just don't pay this sort of money for someone who will "work hard and give his all". Any of our youth team players would do that without us having to pay a penny in transfers. For this sort of money I expect a lot and I know we won't get it.

how many of our youth players have the quality to be germany regulars?

You're blind. Torres works hard plenty. He's in fact one of the hardest workers in the team. He's just shit though.

he works hard in some games and in others he barely moves

how many of our youth players have the quality to be germany regulars?

You should really be asking "Who at Schurrle's age would also be a German international", because First of all; Youth players don't play as German internationals and neither did Schurrle; and secondly; He's no longer a regular.

If i was to look into my crystal ball though and our players all got German passports, Loftus-Cheek, Chalobah, perhaps Boga if Germany were to adapt to a more expansive style of play and maybe even Musonda would get in there.

He has the worst conversion rate in the Bundesliga this past season. I disagree.

You can pick that same stat over and over again if you want. He was also in the young bundesliga team of the year. I have seen Piazon play quite a few times, and he is definitely not as good as Schurrle.

And LOL. Doesn't tap it in and trys to find sheva. I like him already. :D

Towards the end of the season yes. Towards the beginning he was lazy as fuck. Just check the match threads.

Well if Mou wants him, i take it.

He brought Di Maria who was decent winger and defo not Real quality, but he had work rate and at Madrid he proved to be fantastic player. Certainly not 25mio as Real paid when he was bought but later, he proved his worth at bigger club.

Only problem is that Schurrle is left winger and we have Hazard there already.