Schurrle signing confirmed; will wear #14

After months of speculation, Chelsea are getting closer to sign Andre from Leverkusen.

If he does join, BA, Torres, with Lukaku set to return, Chelsea should be just fine up front, I feel.

Andre is young, talented & most of all for 22m a bit too much for my taste, but it´s still better than pay 45m for Falcao or Cavanni.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say, but I do not believe Moses is a squad player. Once he settles a bit at Chelsea he could be in starting line-up.

As for Andre, Chelsea are correct here to sign him. The kid is talented & his age is just about right for the club. He could become a starter next year, easily.

Sorry to say, but I do not believe Moses is a squad player. Once he settles a bit at Chelsea he could be in starting line-up.

As for Andre, Chelsea are correct here to sign him. The kid is talented & his age is just about right for the club. He could become a starter next year, easily.

are you having a laugh.. if you want chelsea to win premiership, and european cups pleace rethink the quote above.

Bayern Leverkusen's general manager, Wolfgang Holzhäuser admits the coming transfer of Andre Schürrle. He declared to Sport1: "Soon we'll explain. Last year there was an offer, but was too late, Now we are in time". It's almost done the transfer to Chelsea.

Well, it looks like the dream might be shattered soon.

Andre´s deal in doubt. KDB is reluctant to make Leverkusen move.

Since he is on the short-list to go to Borussia, he hesitates. Well, I do not blame him. The kid always wanted to play for Chelsea. Now, the club is jerking him around, wants him to be part of Schurrle´s deal.

Here we go again. Young, talented wide man, but Chelsea does not really want him.

If I were him, I´d look after my interest & fuck Chelsea. If this is true, I can´t believe what´s going on again.

Yeah you right, if he is only some value for FFP, he should think first at his career if not playing for chelsea. I think the board want to wait at least 1 or 2 more years to have a bigger resale value.

If he can go to Dortmund in stead of being loaned again and again to be sold "i don't know where and when" one day, he is taking the right decision. Fuck the board, and don't forget the road for world cup Kevin.

If this is actually going through, we should just give them Marin instead of loaning KDB. Or just give them Marin for the sake of it, since getting Schurrle kind of makes him obsolete; whatever chance he had of getting games is gone with Andre's arrival.