David Luiz

the wes

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I partly agree. Instead of AC, I would play Zouma. And regarding Tomori, he is definately not ready for our 11, while he would be wasted on bench. 

My choice would be Zouma-Rudiger, with AC and Luiz backups. Luiz can still provide some experience. Zouma replaces aging Cahill and Tomori is sent on PL loan.

Next summer, Tomori replaces Luiz. 

I would hope next summer we actually buy a top CB

10 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

I partly agree. Instead of AC, I would play Zouma. And regarding Tomori, he is definately not ready for our 11, while he would be wasted on bench. 

My choice would be Zouma-Rudiger, with AC and Luiz backups. Luiz can still provide some experience. Zouma replaces aging Cahill and Tomori is sent on PL loan.

Next summer, Tomori replaces Luiz. 

We need to spent all our money on De Legit. His a leader and a generational talent

3 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

No his not, if we put in a bid we can get him. Barca just bought the kid from Toulose and have Umtiti.

You are incredibly naive if you think we will get him.

A. Take a look at who his agent is. 

B. Barca are already rumored to have agreed terms with him. ZERO chance we will compete with given his best mate De Jong is there and the dutch influence Barca has. 

The guff he came out with after the game was utter rubbish. Burnley were never going to come to us and attack us, they needed something to more or less secure safety, and the fucking bloke has the balls to moan about Burnley? Do me a favour, look closer to home David and maybe closer to your own average performances nearly all season.

Fucking idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

I like Luiz. He is a proper geeza but he really needs to forget about signing a new contract and come to terms with the fact that he is just not cut out for top flight football anymore. 

It's kind of shocking the number of things he gets away with. Ac had a poor first half, but made up for it with a brilliant second half.

Luiz can ball watch for the goal, get beaten like a training cone 2-3 tines and still nothing. Kind of weird. Hope we don't give him an extension. Ac, Rudi, zouma, tomori should be our 4 CBs for the next season

On 5/3/2019 at 10:55 PM, DDA said:

I like Luiz. He is a proper geeza but he really needs to forget about signing a new contract and come to terms with the fact that he is just not cut out for top flight football anymore. 

WTF mate? Luiz is one of the best players of the season and is fundamental for Sarriball. 

3 hours ago, DDA said:

Now I know you're trolling. 😂

Not at all. Luiz is one of the best players of our season. He is also the king of though ball (he is leading the PL sats this season). The team have the 4th best defense of the season. If Sarri stays, our defense next season is David Luiz + anyone.

11 hours ago, Henrique said:

Not at all. Luiz is one of the best players of our season. He is also the king of though ball (he is leading the PL sats this season). The team have the 4th best defense of the season. If Sarri stays, our defense next season is David Luiz + anyone.

If he was Italian, you would be insulting his awful defending at every chance. Get real Henrique.

This twat, this fucking asshole, this mother fucker needs to fuck out of the club right now.

This assholic baboon, needs to be checked for match fixing too cause I don't believe that a professional footballer is capable of that moment. 

I just hope to God we kick his ass out. And for good this time. No extension. Not even for a freaking day.

Fucking cunt.