FIFA Club World Cup

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please scroll back the page a bit...

Dont get me wrong, we have guy from Corinthians in this forum and you came to support him, saying their have a good team.

I cant stand this, not right now. Corinthians is shit, and will always be.

Dont get me wrong, we have guy from Corinthians in this forum and you came to support him, saying their have a good team.

I came to tell the truth! Sorry, Corinthians is not like Reading. They are better than that and so are the very top Brasil Teams. We might absolutely hate them, a hate that only us Brazilians can understand, but that should not make us impartial while trying to explain it to CFC Fans.

Dont confuse things, I want them to lose 100-0. First official triple digit win?

I came to tell the truth! Sorry, Corinthians is not like Reading. They are better than that and so are the very top Brasil Teams. We might absolutely hate them, a hate that only us Brazilians can understand, but that should not make us impartial while trying to explain it to CFC Fans.

Dont confuse things, I want them to lose 100-0. First official triple digit win?

You are the one underating Reading. If both teams play, I'm sure that would be an equal match.

Top brazilian teams would get a 10th position in PL, in most optimistic scenario. I'm the one telling the truth.

You are the one underating Reading. If both teams play, I'm sure that would be an equal match.

Top brazilian teams would get a 10th position in PL, in most optimistic scenario. I'm the one telling the truth.

I just dont see a way of us getting on the same terms.

I will stick with 7th/8th place and you stick with your 10th place.

Lets agree to disagree!

So that is the problem? Dude... This is a forum that has nothing to do with the "Brasileirão" or any other brazilian championship. You're trying to bring one rivalry that doesn't matter here, means nothing... If it were in a forum of Brazil, alright, i and @Rmpr would be joking and messing with each other... But all with peace and comradeship. But you? You are talking serious, with the purpose of make me fell bad just because of my team lol. Football is for fun dude, not to bring war towards the stadium. And here, we're mates of Chelsea, why all this fuss? Ok, in that only time, i'm a supporter of Corinthians, but still, i asked everyone if i could be here, commenting with respect and all, and everyone with Chelsea was/is okay with it. You're complaining that @Rmpr is at my side this time just because i'm a supporter of Corinthians? He is right for talking his truth believes even though that he is from other team, this show how reasonable he is. Talking that you can't stand all that because i'm Corinthians and we can't be feeling in the Top? This is just sad...

Sorry for the wall of text. Let's just leave it behind... This adds nothing to the forum. About the level, i think that the best teams here can make a good championship and win anyone, even though the level is lower.

I'm going to agree with Henrique. I watched the Corinthians game and they didn't look good at all. If we play well we should win easily.

I don't think Corinthians would finish in the top half of the Premier League.

You are entitled to you opinion, but please tell me you arent judging it by Al Alhy.

Corinthians that won Libertadores was much better, they havent played great football since. Right now, Sao Paulo, Atletico and Fluminense are the very top teams...

If Corinthians plays like it did on Wednesday, they would be relegated in EPL. However, we will probably see a much better team (something similar to Libertadores 2012 and Brasileirao 2011), an above mid table team.

Anyways, Chelsea vs. Mid Table is a must win!

I'm going to agree with Henrique. I watched the Corinthians game and they didn't look good at all. If we play well we should win easily.

I don't think Corinthians would finish in the top half of the Premier League.

You can't make a conclusion out of one single match.

I mean, if you've had seen Chelsea playing before Nordsjaelland, you could think it's a shitty team, but everbody knows it's not.

Corinthians play much better than played against Al Ahly.

You are entitled to you opinion, but please tell me you arent judging it by Al Alhy.

Corinthians that won Libertadores was much better, they havent played great football since. Right now, Sao Paulo, Atletico and Fluminense are the very top teams...

If Corinthians plays like it did on Wednesday, they would be relegated in EPL. However, we will probably see a much better team (something similar to Libertadores 2012 and Brasileirao 2011), an above mid table team.

Anyways, Chelsea vs. Mid Table is a must win!

Dude, Corinthians won Libertadores against Boca Junior. The argentinian side were a very old team, with few class players. Their better player was a fading Riquelme.

In Brazil is not a surprise to see a team like Corinthians losing or getting one single point when they play against sides like Figueirense. Al Ahly is like Figueirense, its really common to see a team like Corinthians suffering like they did in this semi finals when they face sides like Bahia, Figueirense and Sport.

Even Flumiense had a tought game against a Palmeiras side full of problems and many players injured, as I said before, this Corinthians is squad is far from superb, I dont see a huge difference between Cortinhians and Palmeiras squad, the diffrence in their manager. Corinthians have good tactics, and they also have a long term project with Tite, but this kind of thing doesnt happen so often in Brazil, so it make Corinthians look like much better than they really are.

Listen, days ago the brazilian press was saying that Corinthians was the favourite for this tournament, and that it will be a surprise to see Al Aly winning, but it wont be a surprise if Monterey was going to the finals. After the semi finals these guys are quite, because its clear that theres is a HUGE difference in class between Chelsea and Corinthians. Now the talk in Brazil is: Chelsea is much better, but Corinthians can win it.

I was watching a program in Sportv today, and they were rating Chelseas and Corinthians players, while they were right when they said in 9 positions Chelsea had the best players, for these guys, Cech aside, the best players from Chelsea were Oscar, Ramires and Luiz.

Luiz and Ramires got a 8.2, Oscar a incredible 8.9, while Mata got 8.0. These only shows how biased are brazilians towards anything related with brazillian football. Even when they say Messi is better than Neymar, they also have to point: "Neymar is younger, Messi is more experienced". Last year many people in Brazil really believed Santos could beat Barcelona, and that there wasnt a huge difference between both sides. Well...