THE OVERHAUL!

Mikel is gonna be the man now, he was the best player in the UCL final, i only gave it to Drogba because of the impact he had but Mikel was the best player on the pitch and i've never been his biggest fan. Mikel will grow now, his Chelsea career properly started last season from when we beat Barca 1-0. The UCL Semi's and Final were where his position would be most threatened, he had the most important job over the 3 games and he became a man. He's just nailed his spot and stopped the Fellaini interest imo. We still have Essien if things get desperate, Mikel will play the bulk of games but Essien can still do a job against the likes of West Ham etc.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

------------------------------------------Cech------------------------------------------------

Ivanovic------------------Luiz---------------------------Terry-----------------------Cole----

-----------------------------Mikel-----------------------Modric---------------------------

Hulk-------------------------------------Mata--------------------------------------Hazard----

-----------------------------------------Torres----------------------------------------------------

subs- Courtois, Cahill, Bertrand, Ramires, Lampard, Marin, Schurrle

This is the team I want next season with us playing a more possession based game where our font four all press the ball and try to win it back as early and as high up the pitch as possible, with that team we have the players to do that and we would certainly have the players to dominate games with possession football, Modric would be a key player for playing that way.

Marin

Sturridge

Malouda

Ramires

Mata

Hazard

Lampard

Essien

Mikel

De Bruyne

Benayoun

Meireles

Romeu

(Hulk

Dembele

Fellaini

Modric)

Don't think they will all come but what if they did? Malouda and Essien wont play anyway but they are still here, i worry for a few of the lads like Sturridge, seems like it could be over for him already. De Bruyne and Marin must be a bit anxious too.

Marin

Sturridge

Malouda

Hulk

Modric

Ramires

Mata

Hazard

Lampard

Essien

Mikel

Dembele

De Bruyne

Don't think they will all come but what if they did? Malouda and Essien wont play anyway but they are still here, i worry for a few of the lads like Sturridge, seems like it could be over for him already. De Bruyne and Marin must be a bit anxious too.

Seems like many have forgotten that we still have Benayoun...

Some reports say we got 160? mio for CL win.

If that is true, I would love to see this players to come:

in:

Hazard

Hulk

Modric

Azpi

Marin

KDB(maybe on another loan)

---

out:

Kalou

Malouda

Drogba

Essien

Bos

Ferreira

Lukaku(loan)

Piazon(loan)

Josh(loan)

Seems like many have forgotten that we still have Benayoun...

Added to the list, and Meireles too. Big numbers!

If we did get £160m for the UCL run, lets go mad n spend it :D

Guyz, we rl underestimating Marin, if he fully recovers from injury, he is an excellent team player with proper wingplay abilities. Thus the mention/addition of Hulk doesn't make any sense (unless the deal with porto is already done and dusted).... and I doubt very much that Hulk would be happy to warm the benches if marin is picked in front of him.

Guyz, we rl underestimating Marin, if he fully recovers from injury, he is an excellent team player with proper wingplay abilities. Thus the mention/addition of Hulk doesn't make any sense (unless the deal with porto is already done and dusted).... and I doubt very much that Hulk would be happy to warm the benches if marin is picked in front of him.

If anything this board has overrated Marin as if he is some walk in to the starting XI. He's hardly that with his current form. He can be great, but so can a lot of other players at this level. More than likely it is the case of 'what you see is what you get', so don't expect him to play like Mata in his first season here.

Anywho, can someone tell me who exactly we have gotten rid of? I've been keeping up with transfers in terms of incoming, outgoing not so much apart from Drogba, Kalou and Bosi. Are Malouda, Paulo, etc coming back? Who exactly has left?

Player out :Drogba,Kalu,Malouda,Bosingwa,Meireles,Essien,Ferreira,Benayoun.

Player in: Hazard,Hulk,Modric,Marin,Josh,KDB, (a talented RB).

8 out and 7 in, well basiclally its a big change but we surely need that.

I just noticed.. if when we get Hulk, this is how the front line looks like -

-----------------------Torres---------------------

------------------------50m-----------------------

--Hazard-------------Mata---------------Hulk--

----32m---------------24m----------------38m

I just noticed.. if when we get Hulk, this is how the front line looks like -

-----------------------Torres---------------------

50m

--Hazard-------------Mata---------------Hulk--

32m 24m 38m

Take out Torres and it's only £1 Million less expensive that Liverpool's.

Carroll - £35 Million

Henderson - £17 Million

Downing - £20 Million

Suarez - £23 Million

Total - £95 Million

(Taken from an earlier post, cba to do the ---'s)

------------------------------------------Cech------------------------------------------------

Ivanovic------------------Luiz---------------------------Terry-----------------------Cole----

-----------------------------Mikel---------------------------Dembele--------------------------

Hulk/Ramires------------------------------Mata--------------------------------------Hazard----

---------------------------------------------Torres----------------------------------------------------

On paper, that is a very very strong side.

Take out Torres and it's only £1 Million less expensive that Liverpool's.

Carroll - £35 Million

Henderson - £17 Million

Downing - £20 Million

Suarez - £23 Million

Total - £95 Million

Yeh but the thing is you can't take out Torres. He is a Chelsea player and will be featuring heavily this season. If you take out Torres it's only fair you take out Carroll.