Rafael da Silva

cujo101

This is ridiculous, I saw the story myself APPARENTLY we enquired about his availability, hopefully it was just for a laugh, he's terribad.

That being said we do need to find a new RB quite desperately, its the one position that's been quite a weakness for us, but Branna has really made that spot his own recently, but he's going to need some backup unless someone wants to take a gamble on Sam Hutchinson, which, given our history, isn't going to happen.

Whatever happens keep this afro wearing midget as far away from the club as possible!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

With his constant raving about Oscar lately, their chemistry they seem to have on the pitch, our need for a new right back and a failed bids for Maicon, would not surprise me in the slightest if we make an approach for him atleast.

I might even put a bet on him being a Chelsea player by September.

With his constant raving about Oscar lately, their chemistry they seem to have on the pitch, our need for a new right back and a failed bids for Maicon, would not surprise me in the slightest if we make an approach for him atleast.

I might even put a bet on him being a Chelsea player by September.

He was raving about Moura, not Oscar. And no, don't think we're gonna approach him. Just signed a new contract with United recently and although that mean nothing these days, this is United we're talking about. No way Fergie will sell him to us after that happening.

All eyes are on Azpilicueta now. If that doesn't work out, then there is still Debuchy or even Pisczek or heck even Van der Wiel(don't want him here of course!) first. Wouldn't want Rafael here anyway. Terrible defender. Similar to Bosingwa.

He was raving about Moura, not Oscar. And no, don't think we're gonna approach him. Just signed a new contract with United recently and although that mean nothing these days, this is United we're talking about. No way Fergie will sell him to us after that happening.

All eyes are on Azpilicueta now. If that doesn't work out, then there is still Debuchy or even Pisczek or heck even Van der Wiel(don't want him here of course!) first. Wouldn't want Rafael here anyway. Terrible defender. Similar to Bosingwa.

I hope you right as i don't want him here either but i just have this nasty feeling i last got before we were even linked with Sidwell in 2007, i just knew we were going to get him :lol:

Fuck that, I'm too busy being elite against Chelsea and poor against every other club.

Enjoy it while it lasts..

I hope you right as i don't want him here either but i just have this nasty feeling i last got before we were even linked with Sidwell in 2007, i just knew we were going to get him :lol:

RDM is no Avram Grant..

wasn't impressed with him at all, everybody in the back four particularly rafael and marcelo looked very shaky. would be another bosingwa.

we need a right back who is athletic and can defend. azpilicueta is the one.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You