Seven

Next season is gonna be a long hard one IF we progress far in the Carling Cup especially. That said, am really looking forward to it. Would be great if we can win at least 3 of the 7 trophies particularly the UEFA Super Cup and Club World Cup.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Auckland City from Oceania and Monterrey from CONCACAF have qualified along with us already but we will be entering the competition in the semi-finals unlike them

Yeaah!! Go auckland city! Lol

Roman will sack RDM(If he stays) if he doesn't win at least 3 of the potential 7 trophies.The media and football world will hate us once again and will have Pep as our new manager.

Just my worst fears.

I hope Di Matteo gets the job full time too but really, Pep Guardiola is your worst fear? 2 time Champions League winning coach and football revolutionary. I think there are worse scenarios than Pep Guardiola as manager.

I hope Di Matteo gets the job full time too but really, Pep Guardiola is your worst fear? 2 time Champions League winning coach and football revolutionary. I think there are worse scenarios than Pep Guardiola as manager.

History tells us that not all successful managers have a good time here,especially the ones trying to bring a drastic change in our style.

The Supercup and the World cup are not trophies that can be won every season. So, we must go for them cups and a treble including the Community shield is far from impossible.

History tells us that not all successful managers have a good time here,especially the ones trying to bring a drastic change in our style.

Given that we are chasing Hazard, have signed Marin and De Bruyne and already have Mata and Torres I'd say a change of style is inevitable. If Di Matteo were to not get the job then I'd rather it be Guardiola over anyone else to implement that change of style.

Given that we are chasing Hazard, have signed Marin and De Bruyne and already have Mata and Torres I'd say a change of style is inevitable. If Di Matteo were to not get the job then I'd rather it be Guardiola over anyone else to implement that change of style.

Maybe so but success can't be guaranteed under Pep,his approach to management is different than others and he'll look to to have some kind of control as he is not tractable in nature.Off field issues may be the problem.

Maybe so but success can't be guaranteed under Pep,his approach to management is different than others and he'll look to to have some kind of control as he is not tractable in nature.Off field issues may be the problem.

Much like Mourinho he would warrant that kind of control over the direction of the youth team, transfers and whatever else he wants. No manager guarantees success but cream rises to the top and Pep is one of the most influential football managers of the last 20 years and the most successful in Barcelona's history.

Problem with Pep is that he would be awful in his first few seasons. We've got to get to an Arsenal-like stage in terms of our footballing philosophy to consider appointing him. Can you really imagine the likes of Meireles and Ramires being short passing, possession oriented players? Or John Terry as a Pique like figure from the back, sublime in technique and lacking in physique.

Also, that 3-3-4/3-4-3 shit that he plays wouldn't work outside Spain/without Messi.

Much like Mourinho he would warrant that kind of control over the direction of the youth team, transfers and whatever else he wants. No manager guarantees success but cream rises to the top and Pep is one of the most influential football managers of the last 20 years and the most successful in Barcelona's history.

Also,I am not sure how he'll deal with the youth prospects.Will he try to get in more Spanish player and aim to change our academy to Barcelona C or will he give the likes of Piazon,Chalobah and others their well deserved chances.