Seven

The Supercup and the World cup are not trophies that can be won every season. So, we must go for them cups and a treble including the Community shield is far from impossible.

Exactly, we may never again be in with a shot of winning the UCL, so this is a wonderful opportunity.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not too bothered about the super cup, as it is essentially the community shield of europe. The Club World Cup however, has an element of prestige to it.

That's a lot of competitions for a season that will follow a fairly busy summer with the Euros and the Olympics. Hope our medical department and our players will cope.

One of the reasons why Mata shouldn't be allowed to play in the Olympics.

Are you Sri Lankan?

yah of course, unfortunately I have to mention my nationality as English, cz thrz no Sri Lanka in the Nationality list...! guess the mods thought Sri Lanka is like USA, where the clever rogues from all over the world occupy the Apaches' land

BTW hw did U find out I am a Sri Lankan?

BTW hw did U find out I am a Sri Lankan?

ooops I just found out its mentioned below my profile pic, I now realise that the Final on Saturday has even had an impact on my eyesight.....!

The two biggest for me next season - world club championship because we've never been in it before, it rarely comes around, its only 2 games and we're likely to be red hot favourites.

And champions league. We've got the monkey off our back now and finally won it. Nobody has ever defended it during the champions league era and to win it in London would be very special!

• 2 months later...