UCL Winners Merchandise

Decided to just go ahead and buy it, but I got this error message:

Unfortunately an error has occurred on the page you were trying to view.

The Store Technicians have been informed of this error and will deal with it as soon as possible, in the meantime please use the menu at the top of this screen to navigate to other areas of the site.

ScreenShot2012-05-21at172220.png

Anyone else had this?

EDIT: Actually dw I checked out securely rather than PayPal and it worked :dance:

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up the official program at the bridge yesterday, they were not selling the shirts with stars on though.

Did you ask if the star will be on all our tops from now on and what will happen to those who have got tops without the star ?

i got the programme off ebay got it for £5 cheep as chips

Absoloute bargain mate

Buy it now or an auction? I cant see any going for under a tenner.

Just pre ordered the shirt with the gold star on. B)

Nice one mate

:( The price some of the champions league final items are going for on there is mad :blink:

I saw a mobile cover going for about £60 and a used ticket at £36 , i managed to get a used ticket on a buy it now for a tenner ! (nice bit of memoribilia) :D

Don't wanna sound like a cheap ass. But, does any one reckon the Champions 12 kit will go down in price? And also are they limited? If the price doesn't go down than I'm going to get one asap (Along with scarf :)). I just don't want to buy one and a few days later the price goes down :)

I have 2 theories regarding this , either the star will be on our football tops for the future and the megastore and jjb sports in the uk along with other major retailers will be supplied with small lextra felt gold stars to apply to tops for the blue tops.

Or the star is only available for this champions top . ...I also reckon if its only available for this champions top then they have a limited number of there home tops with the stitched star on. Though if you are not bothered about the star i fully believe the gold lettering will be our champions league lettering next season and that you could get everything put on it in the future at the chelsea megastore ...though it may cost more.

Decided to just go ahead and buy it, but I got this error message:

Unfortunately an error has occurred on the page you were trying to view.

The Store Technicians have been informed of this error and will deal with it as soon as possible, in the meantime please use the menu at the top of this screen to navigate to other areas of the site.

ScreenShot2012-05-21at172220.png

Anyone else had this?

EDIT: Actually dw I checked out securely rather than PayPal and it worked :dance:

I had the same message mate , i just went back done it again and it worked i reckon i took too long reading over my purchases instead of confirming it.

does anyone know if that star is permanent now?

From my previous post

I have 2 theories regarding this , either the star will be on our football tops for the future and the megastore and jjb sports in the uk along with other major retailers will be supplied with small lextra felt gold stars to apply to tops for the blue tops.

Or the star is only available for this champions top . ...I also reckon if its only available for this champions top then they have a limited number of there home tops with the stitched star on.

It would be nice for Chelsea to make a statement though just so we know exactly if it will be or wont be on the tops ?

Just thought I'd mention, Ben Andrews said that we'll have a star on our kit next season (he said this during the weekend review). He added its like Spain did with the World Cup and also added that the mega store bunch are clever, and that you'll have to pick up another kit for next season.

Just thought I'd mention, Ben Andrews said that we'll have a star on our kit next season (he said this during the weekend review). He added its like Spain did with the World Cup and also added that the mega store bunch are clever, and that you'll have to pick up another kit for next season.

Damm it lol , Im sure other retailers like JJB will have lextra felt stars they will bring out to put on the tops.

So will the likes of JJB and Sports Direct be sending back there stock to adidas to get the new top with the star on it ...i dont think so , i reckon they will sort out something with these retailers like a felt or vinyl star to be added to the stock they have.

...............Well i bloody hope so !

There is no way CHELSEA are gonna recall shirts to put the star on, this is gonna be a MASSIVE money earner for the club and they dont quite frankly give a Fuck that most of us mugs have already bought the shirt because they know most will still buy another. Personally I'm not buying one, not until the ebd of the year anyway because if we win the world club cup there will be ANOTHER shirt with the gold patch on the front of the shirt. Think ahead people cause moneys tight. Not buying most of tge tat on site tbh as I think its quite tacky but the polo shirt with the cup on it ain't bad and with fathers day around the corner , well it'd be rude not too

It's not right to add a star on the home shirt for the prem matches, i mean for UCL it makes sense but prem, nah. Liverpool don't have 5, Man Utd don't have 3, that will just be a huge balls up. Anyway i'm gonna buy..... a t shirt, the programme and a version of the match ball if i can find a cheap one. Maybe a key ring and badge too.

Here's another site

http://store.uefa.com/stores/uefa/products/product_browse.aspx?category%7ccategory_root%7c19345=champions&category%7ccat_19345%7c19404=programme

There is no way CHELSEA are gonna recall shirts to put the star on, this is gonna be a MASSIVE money earner for the club and they dont quite frankly give a Fuck that most of us mugs have already bought the shirt because they know most will still buy another. Personally I'm not buying one, not until the ebd of the year anyway because if we win the world club cup there will be ANOTHER shirt with the gold patch on the front of the shirt. Think ahead people cause moneys tight. Not buying most of tge tat on site tbh as I think its quite tacky but the polo shirt with the cup on it ain't bad and with fathers day around the corner , well it'd be rude not too

Yeah im not gonna buy it i will wait a while and get munich 12 probally on our away top.

and a version of the match ball if i can find a cheap one.

Im sure sports direct wil do it for like under a tenner , i know it was cheap when i was at the megastore i think it was £12

Just on the megastore site and

They are selling the top on the megastore with the star but with no printing for exact same price as it is with the champions of europe on the back.

So it looks like they will be wearing a star next season !

http://www.chelseame...15565&cid=29027

EDIT : It looks like printing is free but doesnt mention whether its PL or gold lettering.

They are selling the top on the megastore with the star but with no printing for exact same price as it is with the champions of europe on the back.

So it looks like they will be wearing a star next season !

http://www.chelseame...15565&cid=29027

Great news.

I'll be ordering that then, rather have it without the printing on the back anyway.

The new shirt with the gold star (but without the champions 12 on the back) is still appearing as £65. Pretty ridiculous, considering they're charging us £25 extra for the star alone!

60637322.png

You can get this shirt for £40, so the little star above the badge costs £25. :doh:

I actually think it is a little desperate for the club if we permanently have the gold star. Liverpool don't wear five, United don't wear three - it would actually be a little cringe-worthy and would be seen as us trying to force the fact we have one Champions League title. Just wearing the gold star for the European games next season, in honour of our achievement, would be excellent. Otherwise it's a little cheesy in my honest opinion.