UCL Winners Merchandise

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely won't be getting it now that it's confirmed it has Chelsea TV commentary.

I'll just burn my Sky downloads onto DVDs and get a nice cover for them :D :D

Don't you need to decode them first - as they have the protection system on them?

Don't you need to decode them first - as they have the protection system on them?

Are you referring to the downloads? Um, I'm not too sure to be honest! Haven't done it before. I've burned television shows that I downloaded onto DVDs before and it was pretty simple. Would the Sky downloads be different?

Are you referring to the downloads? Um, I'm not too sure to be honest! Haven't done it before. I've burned television shows that I downloaded onto DVDs before and it was pretty simple. Would the Sky downloads be different?

If through the SKY Service - then yeah - they're encoded and locked to some watermarking and encrypted tool.

If you got them from *cough* PirateBay - then all the work will already be done - so burn away :P

No just extended highlights,

i watched it all now and ill give it a solid 7/10

Chelsea need to stop with the crap Chelsea TV com :rant: :rant:

That is absolutely shocking. The greatest night in our history & we can't even relive it in full on DVD... Fucking hell we can even watch that night at highbury in full. Well done chelsea FC. Shocking. Glad I recorded the match on my sky plus. At least I can relive it on there.

I was expecting fuck-off highlights. The coverage for the group games is actually identical to what we had on the season review. There wasn't even any build-up. No pre-match interviews with AVB or the players, no footage of the players training. It improves with the knock-out games, and there is a good 10-12 minutes dedicated to the final itself. But it is lacking, massively.

The extras are good, with the interviews and the Drogba tribute, as well as highlights of the victory parade.

But I was hoping for a Chelsea through-the-years feature, that looked at all the highs and lows of our previous Champions League exploits. What better way to cemmorate our European pedigree than on this commemorative DVD? Its a very basic package.

Shame, I bought the dvd thinking it was going to be the full match. I did download the full sky coverage from somewhere but the 1st half of ET is crap quality and theres no celebrations/trophy.

Anyone got a full recording of the sky broadcast they can do a copy of and post? I will pay!

Glad I was able to watch it on the coach -I was going to buy it.

Chelsea hierachy letting the fans down ?? -well that must be a first :rolleyes: Actually its a fucking disgrace -our greatest season and they cant be arsed to put the whole CL Final on there :wank2:

The only thing its good for is looking at things that we can do better -and unfortunately how much we will miss the big Ivorian

Looks good, and IMO a nice price as well, especially with the exclusive features on there as well.

UPDATE: I have just purchased and read through and I highly recommend it to any one with an ipad. Not sure if it will work for the iphone as i don't have one, but the radio commentary and videos are great, well worth the £2.49 IMO. :)

just got this app last week, totally quality on an iPad!!

For those who might not be aware, a DVD solely dedicated to Chelsea's Champions League run has recently been released.

51ruIbzjVsL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It had 2 DVD's.

The first one involves

Highlight's of the run to and including Munich, the group stage just shows the goals but as it gets to the knockout rounds the highlights become more extensive.

Post match reaction from Munich from Dider Drogba, Frank Lampard, Gary Cahill, Petr Cech, John Terry and of course Roberto Di Matteo.

The victory parade in full.

In depth interviews with Frank Lampard, Gary Cahill and Petr Cech a couple of months on when their in America.

A tribute to the departing Didier Drogba.

The Second DVD is extended highlights off the semi final second leg against Barcelona at The Nou Camp, including post match reaction.

The best place to buy this DVD is probably in HMV, well worth it, the best £15 i have ever spent.

I think i might have to get that.

It always comes to mind how rivals can be, something as magnificent we did, played down by bitter and depressed people. Instead it was labeled as luck and undeserved.

When luck is consistent, that's when you know you've earned it...

And that Champions League campaign... well, i think we can all say something was on our side, fate.