Is FA cup worth all this?

Yes the fa cup was worth it, but its not just the fa cup, we play munich in munich next week ! read bluemasters link. Top 4 was bottom of the list. I just can not see running the risk of injurys a head of Munich would not have been a good move at all, on the back of arsenal, spurs AND newcastle dropping points thats madness ! 4th wasnt in our hands alone, we had to hope other results went our way too and im not a big betting man at all but even i see that as a stupid punt ! we have salvaged a SHOCKING season with an fa cup win and a UCL final to play on the 19th im so proud to be a chelsea fan whatever happens. Im sure alot of people on hear will remember the not so glory days of CFC but we are still hear and come what may will always be proud to call my self a True Chelsea fan ! CAREFREE

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally worth it. Another piece of history written into the record books and day to treasure as memories. For all the scousers bang on we now have as many FA Cup wins as them and only 4 behind leaders United now.

People aren't going to look back in 10 years time and care if we finished 4th or 6th but an FA Cup win is always remembered.

Also football success regularly takes place in cycles, so i just want to see as many trophies won as possible. Unless we're challenging for the league then i'd rather us focus our energy on winning the cups.

If we win the Champions League as well as the FA Cup, you can only say it has been a great season. Win just the FA Cup then it has - just - fallen short of expectations. I wanted a top 4 finish and one of the cups. I got one half of the bargain last weekend, so I am moreorless satisfied.