Chelsea vs Blackburn

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give him time and he prove you wrong...

Im sure he will get better, but the point remains £18m for him at this moment in time is way too much. We got ripped off hard.

Fuck sake, looked for ages for a stream but can't find one anywhere, normally i'd be at the game but I'm at uni.

Comments on how Hutchinson, Bertrand and Lukaku are doing would be welcomed.

I wouldn't say Sturridge has been shocking but he hasn't been playing that well of late, especially if you compare his current form to how he was playing in the first half of the season. His drop in form is definitely understandable though, and there are many reasons why he is not playing that well recently. First of all, he's not first choice on the right anymore, Di Matteo prefers Ramires who does a better job than Sturridge on the right. Sturridge is not first choice anymore, whereas under AVB he was playing nearly every game, now he's in and out of the team, it's always hard to get some form going if you're in the team one week, then not the next. As already mentioned, he's not first choice anymore because Ramires is better in that position and Sturridge from a defensive point of view is very poor. Hence the reason, he doesn't play in the big games anymore and rightly so, one of AVB's problems was always playing Sturridge on the right, teams would find it easier to attack down that side because of Sturridge and also particularly if you're playing Bosingwa at right back. Also Sturridge on the right does not suit our style of play anymore, under AVB he did but now we've changed tactics.

Fuck sake, looked for ages for a stream but can't find one anywhere, normally i'd be at the game but I'm at uni.

Comments on how Hutchinson, Bertrand and Lukaku are doing would be welcomed.

I wouldn't say Sturridge has been shocking but he hasn't been playing that well of late, especially if you compare his current form to how he was playing in the first half of the season. His drop in form is definitely understandable though, and there are many reasons why he is not playing that well recently. First of all, he's not first choice on the right anymore, Di Matteo prefers Ramires who does a better job than Sturridge on the right. Sturridge is not first choice anymore, whereas under AVB he was playing nearly every game, now he's in and out of the team, it's always hard to get some form going if you're in the team one week, then not the next. As already mentioned, he's not first choice anymore because Ramires is better in that position and Sturridge from a defensive point of view is very poor. Hence the reason, he doesn't play in the big games anymore and rightly so, one of AVB's problems was always playing Sturridge on the right, teams would find it easier to attack down that side because of Sturridge and also particularly if you're playing Bosingwa at right back. Also Sturridge on the right does not suit our style of play anymore, under AVB he did but now we've changed tactics.

http://www.unsports....ackburn-Rovers/

thanks to Steve, be sure to like him :D