Pure Blue Class

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence or anything but I have never heard a Liverpool fan talk about those Juventus fans that perished. What happened then at Heysel Stadium? A bunch of Liverpool fans crush some Juventus supporters, but it's not like they matter.

Look, I payed my respects, I stood on my own feet and kept silent. I know what happened was a tradgedy. There is no need for sarcasm, we aren't the ones at the game, we are naturally sitting at our computers browsing the internet, it is physically impossible for us to be the fans at Wembley.

Don't want to be dis-respectful, because I remember watching Hillsborough unfold on the TV and being in tears but what do Liverpool expect after the way they've gone on this season? _ especially the Suarez debacle with the T-Shirts etc.

They'll always be some idiots who'll spoil it (I was at Old Trafford this season when Ferguson got the stand named after him and some Sunderland fans spoiled the minutes applause or whatever it was).

Anyway, to lighten the mood, this always makes me laugh....

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4372230.stm

Fuck off scouse dick head, get off the forum. Starting shit like that, cause LIVERPOOL DONT JUMP MEN AT THE CARLING CUP FINAL DO THEY?, LIVERPOOL DON'T GO TO ALMOST EVERY AWAY GAME AND SHOT CHAIRS ABOUT, LIVERPOOL DON'T MAKE FUN OF THE MUNICH DISASTER DO THEY?. NOPE THEY DON'T, IT'S ALL OTHER TEAMS DOING THE WRONG, AND WERE SORRY FOR BEING SUCH SMALL CLUBS, SORRY I WILL BOW DOWN TO YOU AND SAY LIVERPOOL ARE THE BEST CLUB EVER, THE BEST CLUB TO NOT WIN THE LEAGUE IN 21 YEARS, WELL DONE.

Wow, feel ashamed some of you people consider yourselves human beings, show some fucking compassion. "Pure Blue Class", I wish. Instead we act like the United fans who sing about Hillsborough.

There is no need to make bring up the Heysel or Munich disasters, no need at all. Makes you no better than the people you're slagging off.

Utter disgrace. Locked

RIP the 96.