Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Grant winning a trophy?

buzybone

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think considering the problems he is having picking a team that can go out and actually create goal scoring chances, unless there is a massive turnaround i would say our chances of winning something are unlikely......

But not impossible.

Your optimism never fails to amaze me. :D

After turgid draws with Liverpool and Olympiakos, facing Barcelona or Madrid scares the shit out of me. So that puts the CL out the question. We're too far behind with such an incompetant muppet at the helm in the EPL, only the FA Cup can offer us any serious chance for silverware. But United are lurking in the semis.

i cant see us winning anything this season we are to far behind in the league the fa cup i think man united will take that and champs league if we run into barca or madrid i cant see us beating them..

^ ya I agree STEV3O. i think our best chance was winning the Carling Cup and we blew that one, didn't we? well to be fair we looked like we could win the FA Cup like 3 weeks ago. on the plus side though, there'll be a bigger chance of Grant being sacked and bringing in Frank Rijkaard. :thumbsup: