Fulham vs Chelsea

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying that we have been excellent, not even good, but the team is honestly performing better than I thought they would. Let's not forget that this is the 11th match in 33 days.

Now to keep the ball for 45 mins.

Asian ESPN also saying it wasnt a pen......

He went in two footed, and even if he touched the ball, kalou did some good footwork to get around him and then there was more contact.... so pen for sure.

Chelsea is certainly a club that everyone likes to see in turmoil.... This good run isnt going down too well with the media agenda.

So 150 goals justify putting the own ego above the club?!

What he's done for this club is remarkable, the games he has won for us.

Yeah he didn't like AVB and it was out of order, AVB was also a clown.

And keep arguing about that point with Lampard that he should of still listened to the manager regardless. Because if that's the case don't worry i agree with you, it was wrong. But at the same time he's a legend and the stuff he has done justifies what he is at this club fuck what he's done off the pitch or in the dressing room at the moment. The man deserves to kiss that Chelsea badge.

From Daily Mail:

For the record Murphy doesn't touch Kalou but there doesn't have to be contact for a foul to be given.

The forward had to take evasive action from what would have been a clumsy challenge and that is enough.

Well that's what happens when players are played out of position. But what's Raul's excuse?

Has he actually played that bad today? I don't think so. Some stupid tackles but overall he has done okay IMO

SkySports now came up with something about Clattenburg and Riise having a chat in the half-time where the ref surprised with his explanation. Didn't understand it unfortunately