Fulham vs Chelsea

Our midfielders are so low on skill and confidence that they ALWAYS take the easier route of passing the ball back. NEVER do I see them taking a decent touch and lose an opposition player with another decent (not even good or world class, mind you!) dribble! They just dont belong at a top club like ours! Meireles cannot win a tackle without fouling even if his life depended on it. Ramires has shown no positional sense tonight. Piss poor midfield. Screw everything else..the real 'project' CFC needs to take up is cutting the trash and rejuvenating the MF. Only then can we reach the heights expected from a top club like ours.

• Replies 527
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has he actually played that bad today? I don't think so. Some stupid tackles but overall he has done okay IMO

I guess he was very energetic in chasing the ball, but he missed two simple short passes that just made me fume!

God our midfield is slow and boring. There's something about the three of lampard Mikel and Meireles that bores the life out of me. There's little but no movement or creativity there it's painful! Been given a lifeline with that penalty!!

Has he actually played that bad today? I don't think so. Some stupid tackles but overall he has done okay IMO

I disagree his passing has been awful all game. Then he makes up for it by fouling.

Fair point, been focussing on raul although i didn't think lamps had been that bad. ramires however, i forgot he was playing.

Personally don't think Raul has been that bad either today. He isn't a superstar and has flaws but as a squad player (which is how he should be used, not a starter) he is doing a decent job.

It's not as if we're filled with world class creative midfielders at this club lol

What he's done for this club is remarkable, the games he has won for us.

Yeah he didn't like AVB and it was out of order, AVB was also a clown.

And keep arguing about that point with Lampard that he should of still listened to the manager regardless. Because if that's the case don't worry i agree with you, it was wrong. But at the same time he's a legend and the stuff he has done justifies what he is at this club fuck what he's done off the pitch or in the dressing room at the moment. The man deserves to kiss that Chelsea badge.

As a legend he has to behave like one, like a leader, like an idol. He didn't show any of those characteristics during the time AVB was the head coach. And that's something I can't ignore. He was the player I was fascinated by when I watched my first Chelsea game, he was the reason I started to watch more and more Chelsea games. But the damage he's done over the last few months can't be overlooked, it has been to much and probably it's too soon for me to accept it.