West Ham Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-4 well done lads terrific performance, ballack tremdous always knew he had these displays in his locker, JT was awesome the JT of old not only in his playing but his leadership as well, the whole team did really well JC, Kalou, anelka.

why the fuck he didn't pick this team last week is beyond me.

regards:JBD

this is insane, no1 including me thought we would spank em like last year and we have lol. Arsenal........would you believe it! cunts but then again, Birminhgam equalised against them in the last second last week so all is sweet. yids spanked. I'm happy today.

Defo didnt think,when we went to 10 men thought this is it watch us go crazy moment lol.

Good win and hopfully they're fired up for meeting the scum Weds

Arsenal jammy buggers,we'd been 6 behind but hey rather them then Man you to be honest,they're fans prob didnt have far to travel to get to Fullham

Ashley Cole ?!

Congrats to you too mate, only an amazing team can lose 4-1 to birmingham :P nah only j/k lol cheers. i love beating west ham, but to beat em 6 in a row and score 11 goals in 3 at upton park is absolute magic. When they done the double over us in 02/03 i had something so against them, they were my public enemy number fucking one! 5 years on and we have battered them from pillar to post since and i love it! Normal service resumed. Next season they're gonna get more from where that came from.

Edited by OllieCFC

is it true tht West Ham have 65 Percent Possesion ?

We seem to have played well but West Ham were poor today and that stat proves it.

No attack, the game was won in 5 minutes and we never looked like losing.

ARSE HOLES as always scored a goal in the last minute. We would have been 3 points behind both Man Utd and Arse had that goal not been scored.

I beleive we still have a chance....This can go right down to the wire. 10 matches to be played and we CANNOT LOSE any of these. We will have an absolute Ripper of a chance only if we beat Man Utd and Arsenal at home the rest will be taken care of.

Btw...Manutd's last 9 games are are the toughest I could imagine. I dont fancy them winning this title....But yes..Arsenal needs to be stopped.

if west ham had 65% possesion, they didnt do much with it. We mustve been pretty deadly today. teams like Arsenal have loads of possesion because they pass pass pass pass pass and go knowhere.