West Ham Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one question

Which matches will Lampsy miss ? Dont understand the message on the official web

I don't think he will miss any matches to be honest as the red card will almost certaibnly be overturned. Mark Lawrenson said on match of the day even he would go to the FA appeals committee to appeal it :D

Credit to Grant....for making some Bold decisions. And I mean really Bold decision to leave out someone like Drogba who I wouldnt be surprised if comes out and tells us this week that He WANTSTO GOTO MILAN and that HE IS STILL THE No. 1 Striker

drogba is rested with olympiakos in mind...its actually make sense

I don't think he will miss any matches to be honest as the red card will almost certaibnly be overturned. Mark Lawrenson said on match of the day even he would go to the FA appeals committee to appeal it :D

Then again the commite are kinda crazy and after the ho hah with Boro could be a risk.Though wttf wasnt Boa Morte carded?Wouldnt been to bad if he got a card as well but nada

Good win for us ahead of Wednesday night.

It still does not change my opinions of Grant.The win was just papering over the cracks and we still need a new manager in the summer.

Game itself

Anelka's goal should of stood.no way offside

Lampard's penalty:Trademark Lampard

Joe Cole's goal:quality

Ballack's goal:world class

Lampard's sending off:ludicrous.Definetley should appeal,though risks getting a four match ban

Ashley's goal:ABOUT FUCKING TIME YOU LOVECHEAT!!!!! :D

edit:it was priceless watching thousands of pikeys leaving The Boleyn early yesterday.

We can see you sneaking out!!!! :tophat:

Olimpiakos and Baaaaarnsley are quacking in their boots.

Edited by MikeCFC

Nah doesnt prove we dont need a new manager just that we have team spirit to bounce back

Franks card.We're thinking about it,Grants watching the footage before deciding.If the FA had been so bleh with Boro we'd been stright in there.But least everyone else footie people seem to think it was a bad desicon so might as well try.

Teheh we didnt better then last season :D and many fans leaving early again hahaha

i bet the red card doesnt get overturned. Ive seen some crazy decisions made this this season which still havent been over turned on appeal. Its not just Olympiacos and Barnsley quaking in their boots, next league game is derby. was funny seeing that west ham stand just before the final whistle, there mustve been like 20 fans left.

Edited by OllieCFC

Nah doesnt prove we dont need a new manager just that we have team spirit to bounce back

Franks card.We're thinking about it,Grants watching the footage before deciding.If the FA had been so bleh with Boro we'd been stright in there.But least everyone else footie people seem to think it was a bad desicon so might as well try.

Teheh we didnt better then last season :D and many fans leaving early again hahaha

Tbh Layla Frank should appeal but he risks a four game ban.We can do without him for Barnsley,Derby and Sunderland but if Frank's appeal failed he would also miss the yids or Goon's game.

The referee should come out himself and say he was wrong to send off Frank.The FA can't pick us up on Makelele's challenge on Faubert as the ref saw it and awarded West Ham a free kick.

I personally think Frank's red card will be recinded :)

referees never recind them. they will say it wasnt a mistake, the ref and linesmen both communicated and made a decision based on what they saw. I have no confidence about it being overturned at all. Quite rediculous now football.

i bet the red card doesnt get overturned. Ive seen some crazy decisions made this this season which still havent been over turned on appeal. Its not just Olympiacos and Barnsley quaking in their boots, next league game is derby. was funny seeing that west ham stand just before the final whistle, there mustve been like 20 fans left.

Should be 3 straightforward wins :) I think we need to have a look at racking up some goal difference against Derby as well - I don't think we can catch Man Utd's +43 but we are only +11 behind Arsenal.

If the red card doesn't get overturned then they may as well close down the appeals panel. I wonder if it was the same assistant ref that flagged Anelka offside?

referees never recind them. they will say it wasnt a mistake, the ref and linesmen both communicated and made a decision based on what they saw. I have no confidence about it being overturned at all. Quite rediculous now football.
The FA can recind them Ollie,even though it undermines the ref's authority they have more clout than the ref's at the end of the day.

The FA rule is crazy giving an extra match it makes no sense but then again we appealed against worse tackles and they stayed 3 match ban so maybe

Anyho yeh dont think it'll get overturned considering the whole only can overturned if it wasnt worth a yellow or something.Still annoying the fact Morte got nothing yet Ballack got booked?!

Derby yeh we should lol but considering we only got 2 past them last time could be hmmmm.

Long as Ballack stays fit all be good :D

i know they can but they are always on the refs side. They can over turn them yes, but they very rarely do. The Panel are just a bunch of useless arseholes who dont know the game.

Guess they gotta be,as said never gana admit someone they hired made a mistake.

Who the hell was the ref anyway lol

Poor Ferrias nose

ref was Peter Walton,though we have our own names for him.

I need not spell them out for you Layla :eyebrows: