v Arsenal (home) - draw/win

v Middlesbrough (home) - win

v Man City (away) - win

v Wigan (home) - win

v Everton (away) - draw/win

v Man United (home) - draw/win

v Newcastle (away) - win

v Bolton (home) - win

Its a difficult run in, but realistically we should be looking to win at least eight of those matches, which would give us 24 points from 33, anything from the United, Arsenal and Everton games are bonus, really.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...which would give us 24 points from 33, anything from the United, Arsenal and Everton games are bonus, really.

No BL, anything other than a win against United and Arsenal at home will be a 'huge loss'.

Man City away could be a toughie but now their beaten at home doesnt look as bad.Newcastle rah revenge time for screwing up our title chances last season lol

Looks simple enough on paper,now we just gotta go and do just that

No BL, anything other than a win against United and Arsenal at home will be a 'huge loss'.

I can't see us beating Arsenal or United, but we'd have a fair chance if Grant chooses a team like yesterday's.

That hammering at the Theatre of Dreams seems to have knocked the wind out of their sails. On the other hand, Arsenal are a great team and should recover, unless they get mauled at the Giuseppe Meazza against Milan, at which point I think they'll crumble. There is only so much beating a team can take.

I think we can get second place esp if Milan beat them and even if they dont,that means more games for them etc and because their players are only 3/babies or whatever cant handle it.

Happened last season and seems to be happening again :D

oooo Everton back in forth

Edited by Laylabelle

We can beat Arsenal and Man Utd, i cant see why we cant. we're as good as they are and we can beat anyone. We're not a midtable team, if we have the attitude "I can't see us beating Arsenal or United" then maybe we should be.

can somebody please tell me why them moronic spammers are still booing lamps and its' them same cunts that do it at internationals as well, there's lots of ex spam players dotted about in the PL but don't get the ag he does.

is it posibly down to the fact the he's the best player they had in recent years, then again his dad played for them his uncle managed them.......his dad goes to every game to watch him how the fuck does it make him feel.

boy i hate them spammer cunts :rant:

regards:JBD

can somebody please tell me why them moronic spammers are still booing lamps and its' them same cunts that do it at internationals as well, there's lots of ex spam players dotted about in the PL but don't get the ag he does.

is it posibly down to the fact the he's the best player they had in recent years, then again his dad played for them his uncle managed them.......his dad goes to every game to watch him how the fuck does it make him feel.

boy i hate them spammer cunts :rant:

regards:JBD

Probably down to the fact that 99% of Wet Spam fans are complete wankers.

lol imagine if we draw or lose yesterday....

this wednesday and in the fa cup

grant would have been out

Was thinking that as well. The players that were omitted for the Yids game were more than likely to come out and show what they could do. Guaranteed we''l spank the yids next time we play them as well.

lol at Curbishley; "If you took the goals out of it, it was obviously quite even." :)

so if you was given the choice......

Chelsea win Champs League, FA Cup and League and Grant stays (or say 2/3)

or

Chelsea win nothing, Grant leaves

What would it be lol?

Edited by OllieCFC

so if you was given the choice......

Chelsea win Champs League, FA Cup and League and Grant stays (or say 2/3)

or

Chelsea win nothing, Grant leaves

What would it be lol?

The 3 remaining trophies or Grant out -would go for the 3 trophies definitely. If we won 2, Abramovich would see him as doing the job ok and he'd stay anyway

It would still be despite him though :)

What about you ?