West Ham Vs Chelsea

DavidEU

And I hope we keep up with this performance till May.

We always seem to have a blip and then go on a run of winning matches

Last time we had it was in September End/ October beginning

I guess the blip this time was Liverpool, Olympiakos and Tottenham. Now its time to go on another run of winning matches.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if west ham had 65% possesion, they didnt do much with it. We mustve been pretty deadly today. teams like Arsenal have loads of possesion because they pass pass pass pass pass and go knowhere.

No they didn't. You can have lots of possession but not have the players to do anything dangerous with it.

That was a great result but how much did West Ham really test us?

People seem to have forgotten after the CC debacle that we are not a bad team when all is said and done.

he'll miss domestic games like league and fa cup but he'll be available for champions league.

ye I know that but our next matches (no CL) - Barnsley, Derby, Sunderland, Tottenham, ...

but this message is strange for me

"he will miss the games against Barnsley and Sunderland plus Spurs away or an FA Cup replay "

Guess the FA cup replay is due to be when we play Spurs

Replay pfft we'll be fine!

All I can say is go West Ham for weds!!Beat/hold the scum to a draw and all be merry and amusing

Edited by Laylabelle

Credit to Grant....for making some Bold decisions. And I mean really Bold decision to leave out someone like Drogba who I wouldnt be surprised if comes out and tells us this week that He WANTSTO GOTO MILAN and that HE IS STILL THE No. 1 Striker

ye I know that but our next matches (no CL) - Barnsley, Derby, Sunderland, Tottenham, ...

but this message is strange for me

"he will miss the games against Barnsley and Sunderland plus Spurs away or an FA Cup replay "

What that means is he will miss these games:

Barnsley

Sunderland

Tottenham

However, if Barnsley hold us to a draw, the replay will be before the Tottenham game, thus Frank's ban will count for the replay and will be finished by the Spurs game.

What that means is he will miss these games:

Barnsley

Sunderland

Tottenham

However, if Barnsley hold us to a draw, the replay will be before the Tottenham game, thus Frank's ban will count for the replay and will be finished by the Spurs game.

but why not Derby ? this is the strange thing for me :halo:

but why not Derby ? this is the strange thing for me :halo:

Hmm I think Layla would be right, must be a misprint. The Derby game was moved due to the Barnsley game, and it may be that whoever wrote that article didn't have an updated fixtures list.

Hmm I think Layla would be right, must be a misprint. The Derby game was moved due to the Barnsley game, and it may be that whoever wrote that article didn't have an updated fixtures list.

OK because we need Lampsy to play at WHL :-))

well after watching the game (twice! it was that damn good, i'll watch it again too) i gotta say that the finishing was absolute top class and west ham are absolute shite. I knew by looking at the line ups that we would win, theres no goals in their team at all. The Anelka goal shouldve counted and it couldve been more. Jt's clearence, honestly the guys a legend. Best defender in the world by a mile and he WILL remain England captain no doubt. He was immense today. West Ham should count themselves lucky they only lost 4-0. Chelsea are back, you can tell by the guys at the end that they are determined to put things right and i have every faith they will. Days like this are a huge contrast to last sunday. I'm just so happy we played so well and created chances galore. Its easy to say we're gonna win fuck all after losing a game *Holds hands up* but realistically we are in 3 comps and nothing is over til its over.

Edited by OllieCFC

That clearance.I remember him doing it during the world cup and thinking woha and again :D

Great goals and Ashleys celebration hahahah.So bloody glad Frank scored lol but the sending off?!Wtf!!And the fact the other bloke didnt even get booked yet Ballack did what was that about?!Crazy ref

And Analkas good involvement :D unlucky not to get one but meh

With luck this is the bounce we need to get ourselves going again and make March a happy month :D

Edited by Laylabelle