Eduardo Injury

DavidEU

wenger just take the biscuit tho, radio phone in's and other forums are saying what a discrace he and gallas are

and david platt was right about gallas on sky sports in the studio, he is the captain, he shouldnt be throwing a temper tantrum, sour losers (or drawers in this case)

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arsenal player or not, I wish him the speedist of recoveries and hope he is back in football as soon as possible. That tackle was apparently "clumsy" and not intentional. ut either way, its absolutely horrific. Those pictures have made me feel sick.

I didn't see it live when it actually happened so I don't know if they saw it even worse there, but I've seen the pics and it is horrible, intentional or not the tackle was horrendous. The players reactions when they saw it shows just how bad the injury was and any prejudices because he plays for Arsenal should be forgotten- football takes a back seat here and I wish him all the best in his recovery

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/searc...hamarsena_sport

Ouch

I feel sorry for both parties, Eduardo does'nt need explaining but imagine how Taylor must be feeling.

Theres no way he meant to do that, Eduardo was too fast for him and he's caught his leg instead of the ball.

These things happen in football, funny how Wenger only sees them when they are against his team.

Edited by Hazboom

I saw it live, and in no way did it look malicious at the time, for some reason they would not show any replays.

The pictures show how bad the injury is, and from some angles they would suggest that the tackle was intentionally dangerous, but at the time it did not appear to be.

I hope he has a speedy recovery, terrible injury.

I think they're doing a right job on Taylor, by not showing any replays they're making the whole incident seem even worse. As its already been pointed out there's been plenty of injuries in the past they've happily shown on a loop for days, so why all the cloak and dagger stuff now?

Wenger I think is a bloody disgrace, irrespective of whether he's unhappy about the injury/challenge, etc, a manager of his standing has absolutely no right to publicly judge, convict and pass sentence on a professional footballer.

As for Gallas, well, we all knew he was a complete and utter self-centred prick and his behaviour today in the face of what had happened just summed him up.

They showed the replay on MOTD. Not suprised they didnt show it. His foot is like hanging off his leg... :mouthclosed:

I wish Eduardo a speedy recovery, and I feel slightly sorry for Taylor, he didnt mean that... but all the tabloids will give him such bad press... Reckless tackle, Yes. Red Card, Yes. Intent to break another professionals leg? No.

Freak accident, hope we dont see any more of that.

Defo feel sorry for Taylor he's gana get slaughtered everywhere he goes but it didnt look that bad a tackle whe you saw it up close,wasnt like he didnt aim for the ball at all and just lunged for his foot.

Mean it werent like Crouch who if he had better aim and worse intention could've done Mikel damange that time it was mis time clumsy

Edited by Laylabelle