Eduardo Injury

DavidEU

I feel sorry for Taylor. Its a disgraceful challenge but I am in no doubt it was unintentional. He's gonna get murdered by away crowds all the time.

Except Spurs but agree.Never gana be let go.

But seriously the whole is just bleh.If the injury hadnt been that bad doubt anything would've been said.Worse tackles have been done just not so bad an injury.

But can understand the fans fury blah consdering how death threat we were with Hunt but then again differnce was Cech almost died and Eduardo is fine leg aside and the bloke showed no sodding compassion

Edited by Laylabelle

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it was an accident but the tackle did warrant a red card. I'm not surprised by the death threats and regardless on the actual intent of Taylor, I'm still pissed off about it - it's unforgivable.

You admit it was an accident, then say its unforgiveable, why? If it was an accident, there was no intent so there's not much he couldve done about it.

The death threats are just pathetic, taking it way too far. He's got a broken leg, ffs get a grip.

I know it was an accident but the tackle did warrant a red card. I'm not surprised by the death threats and regardless on the actual intent of Taylor, I'm still pissed off about it - it's unforgivable.
Like your players are angels Ryan?.Eboue put John Terry out for nearly 4 months.What goes around comes around.Deal with it.

the tackle wasnt a nasty tackle....he didnt jump in with intent to cause harm. wenger was completley out of order with his post match comments, at least he did have the decency to retract them though if you go around banning players for life for tackles like that then over half his squad would be wiped out!

Except Spurs but agree.Never gana be let go.

But seriously the whole is just bleh.If the injury hadnt been that bad doubt anything would've been said.Worse tackles have been done just not so bad an injury.

But can understand the fans fury blah consdering how death threat we were with Hunt but then again differnce was Cech almost died and Eduardo is fine leg aside and the bloke showed no sodding compassion

And Taylor's tackle was unintentional, unlike Cunt who slid in with his knee on purpose. Wanker.

Chant started by Villa fans yesterday - "He used to have silky skills, now he walks like Heather Mills"
i'm sure we'll be chanting that in a couple of weeks time when we play the Goons.They never showed any remorse to us when Cech and Terry had long term injuries so fuck em.

How does Heather Mills walk?

I dont get it :unsure:

EDIT: Someone just told me. Thats so harsh!!!

Why harsh?.She's a moneygrabbing bitch.If i had my way she would'nt have a leg to stand on.

Pardon the pun :doh:

According to the Sunday express he could sue Taylor....erm what would be the point?
I mentioned that last week Layla,and you're right,what would be the point?

The last thing we want is players/clubs suing other players/clubs for injuring their players.

Tackling would be then outlawed in football and the game would become VERY boring.