Eduardo Injury

DavidEU

Did anyone see this? I turned it on and he was on the floor, and the way the commentators described it was awful, and they wern't allowed to replay it apparently. Sounds as if he'll be out for rest of the season, and Euro 2008.

Anyone see it?

Best of luck to the guy for his recovery.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I thought Mick, and the Beeb showed several replays of Alan Smith's leg break at Liverpool. Hmmm.

From the Guardian: I've just seen a picture of Taylor's challenge, and it is completely and utterly disgraceful. Flying through the air studs up, he lunges in halfway up the shin of Eduardo's standing leg. The striker's leg clean snaps at a right angle.

Maybe i'd reather not see it.

Edit,

Pic here: http://www.vg.no/bilder/edrum/1203772672438_618.jpg

Not nice.

Just seen the replay.Tackle werent that bad mean we've seen worse but guess the force etc

Okday on close up that is bad ow!

But about the replay a bit hmm as said they showed Alan Smiths over and over and when James Vaughan got his artery severed that time and it bled all over his boot they kept showing that

Edited by Laylabelle

fuckin hell those pics are sick, i just showed my dad them too. Hes fucked. It will take him about 15 months i reckon to get over that. Age is on his side. If he was older, his career would be over. Disgraceful tackle.

its wasnt an intentional foul, eduardo was just to quick for taylor and skipped past him (almost) his studs were in the ground and taylor caught him. no malice what so ever, just clumsy!

id like to wish eduardo a speedy recovery, i hope it doesnt end his career, he is a young promising player regardless of who he plays for example (football takes a backseat at times like these)

mcGleish said after the game that tayler was distraught, that he never intended to hurt him, that he didnt feel he made that much contact (his studs were caught in the turf)

but wenger....

typical arrogant pr*ck

reporter: did you see the incident?

(this is where i was expecting him to say his usual... No i am waiting to see a replay!)

but no it was a YES straight away followed with.... why is taylor allowed on a football pitch, he should be banned for life, the only way to stop us is to kick us, this was bound to happen etc

what a twat, i think if his team had won he would have been all smiles, he was just upset that his team gave a away a lead.

and gallas getting so upset about his team giving away a penalty, what about the young man taken away to hospital, might not be able to walk again

my thoughts are with him, a shame these over paid, arrogant french c*nts cant see things the same way!!

yeah luke i agree with that, if it was an Arsenal player doing it to a birmingham player Arsene Wenger wouldve said it was unintensional and unlucky to be sent off. Its amazing what managers see and dont see. Selective eye sight.

Edited by OllieCFC